Mate?

Hi! This is my first story I've ever written so please give me feedback! Anything at all! I'd honestly love to hear it! Whether its something good or bad please tell me! I'm all for it! If the chapters are short then tell me and ill try harder to extend them! Enjoy!

Sabrina xxxx

Chapter One

Being the 'New Girl' sucks. Especially when you don't know anyone and feel like an outcast.

As soon as I stepped out of my car I got glares, snide comments and even some wolf whistles from the guys. Not exactly how I wanted my first day at Warners High School to be like. But what else would you expect?

Hi, I'm Arrabella Kingsley and i just moved to town. 80% of the area is forest. Probably because this town is full of werewolves. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm a werewolf? My dad got a job here so we had to move states as well as packs. My father used to be the beta of our old pack but seeing as he had to move jobs he dragged us with him and had to step down as beta. I haven't found my mate yet. Wah!

Anyway I'm seventeen years old, my dark brown wavy hair comes down to my hips, dark chocolate brown eyes, very long eyelashes, I'm about 5'4 so I'm not very tall, and I've got a very slim body. Being a werewolf does have its advantages you know. We lose weight fast from all the running we have to do. Although we eat like animals...

Ha, see what I did there?

No?

Okay...

Moving on stepping into my new school I'm instantly swallowed into the crowded halls. Pushing my way through I find the office stepping in away from the mayhem. I head towards the front desk where a older woman sits typing away on the computer.

"Excuse me? I'm Arrabella Kingsley? I'm new here." I say getting her attention. She looks up giving me warm smile.

"Ah yes Arrabella, here's all your books that you'll need this semester, your locker number and combination, and your schedule. You've missed home room so your first period starts in about ten minutes, make your way there now darling. Good luck!" I smile at how welcoming she is. Giving a small wave I turn and head towards my class. Checking my schedule I see I have history first.

Walking into history I 'sat in the back of the class in the corner hoping I won't be seen. After ten minutes students start filing in, as well as the teacher.

"Alright class it seems like we have a new student today, Arrabella would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" He says looking straight at me. Well great. All heads turn towards me. I stand up and speak.

"Uhm Hi, I'm Arrabella I just moved here and yeah." I say sitting down.

"Thankyou Arrabella. I'm hoping everyone makes her feel welcome!" He announces to the class. He starts talking and I zone out seeing as its only the first day. About halfway through the period I smell the most delicious scent Ive ever come across. It's like cinnamon and aftershave mixed with a woodsy kinda smell. Just as I tilt my head up to look at who it is the door opens. Oh. Sweet. Baby. Jesus. He's got black skinny jeans, a grey beanie and a plain white shirt showing off his muscular body as he moves. He stops and sniffs the air before darting his eyes around the room before stopping on me.

'Mate! Mate!' My wolf screams at me.

Oh... Well then.

"Ahh Mr Palms, how nice if you to join us." The teacher says. He nods and looks back over to me. Our eyes lock and its like the world stopped. No one in the room existed but us. Studying his face my eyes lock on his lips as he mouths something.

'Mine' He mouths. My wolf is yelping and jumping around.

'Mate! Mate! Go to mate!' She screams.

I wince at how loud she is.

'Oh shush we'll see him soon enough' I say to her.

"Please sit down Luka." The teacher says before going back to the class.

'Perfect name for the perfect boy' my wolf squeals.

I study him as he makes his way forward sitting in the seat next to me. His scent filling my nose making me sigh in contempt. I try to focus on the teacher as Luka sits down in his seat. I scoot away from him a bit to try and snap out of his scent and listen.

All of a sudden I feel hot breath in my ear and near my neck. I instantly know who it is by the scent. He runs his nose up and down my neck.

"Mine." He whisper shouts in my ear before kissing my neck and pulling my chair back to where it was only closer so our legs are touching. I gasp as I feel the sparks erupting at the touch of our legs. I turn to look at him to see he's watching me. Grabbing a lock of my hair he pushes it behind my ear his fingers skimming my lips before dropping his hand on my lap. I turn back to the front and start writing down the notes the teachers put up on the board. As the teachers starts writing the second lot of notes I feel a hand run up and down my thigh. His fingers slowly running gently. I try to ignore it and keep writing only to gasp when his hands starts going closer to my inner thigh closer to my core. I slap my hand down onto his before looking at him. He's smiling innocently as he plays with my hair as if he's done nothing wrong.

"Stop Luka." I mumble smiling at him a little before turning back at the board. I feel him entwine our fingers together as he leans closer his head in my neck.

"I love the way my name sounds coming out of your mouth." He says against my neck. He kisses it and leans back still playing with my hair.

I sigh in contempt as he wraps an arm around my shoulder. Okay maybe my first day was alright.

************************************

Remember tell me your thoughts! Would make me so happy! Any feedback will help! Thankyou!