Are you sure?

Alex's POV:i stayed there holding Lauren with my back against the kitchen counter she was crying while I was hugging her all my strength I cryed silent I love her and I never wanted to lose her she means to much to me I signed "lauren baby" I said she looked up at me with her eyes red and nose red she looks beautiful I thought "I love you and I'm not gonna lose you your not gonna lose me because nothing is gonna take us apart " I said looking into her eyes she just leaned up to kiss me I leaned down.
Laurens POV: I love her and I know I do nothing is gonna take us apart like she said once we kissed it was different then any other kiss it was softer we pit everything we had into my hands on her neck while her hands where on my waist she pushed away from where was standing "jump" she said as I jumped and warped my lags around her waist she held onto me. I never thought we would pulled away but we did I looked into her eyes and just nodded my head her eyes changed to a light brown color I had never seen her eyes change that color they looked like honey in a way "are you sure?" She asked "I have never been so sure about anything" I said and kissed her again soon enough we were climbing the stairs with my legs warped her we kissed and pulled away once we passed her room I looked at her confused "its not gonna happen there with glow in the dark stars" she said as she kissed me neck I just started laughing.we stopped in front of a door she opened it once we were inside she put me down this room was different then the rooms in the house it was cherry red color on the walls a big bed with black silk sheets and it also had door I'm guessing a bathroom "this room was gonna be my mom and dads but yeah things happen and stuff so we could use this room if you want?" She said rubbing the back of her neck "its perfect" I said soon enough she was kissing me and we ended up on the bed I felt things I never felt before every touch or kiss was different I took off Alex's shirt she tossed somewhere in the room I looked at her body her stomach was tone her abs had started to come in I put my hand on her stomach she inhaled sharply "are you ok"I asked "yeah just your hands are pretty cold" she said I smiled.

Alex POV: lauren wanted this and so did I. I kissed her and started to kiss her neck leaving pecks here and there not fully. I put my hands under her shirt and felt her shiver "are you OK?" I asked stopping "yes just yours hands are cold" she said I chuckled and went back to what I was doing I begging lifting her shirt I looked up and she nodded her head I took off her shirt and started at her "what" she asked I looked her "your beautiful " I said and kissed her again soon enough I was just in my jeans lauren stared to unbuckle my belt "are you sure" I asked again "yes I'm sure" she said "Lauren there is no going back after this its your first time I just want to make sure you want it" I said "alex I love you and I do want it " she said taking off my belt "I love you to" I said I got up from the bed and took off my jeans leaving me in my boxers I looked at Lauren again her eyes changed to a dark brown with lust and love I kissed her and started to slowly take off her underwear I looked at her " I'm sure alex" she said I just nodded and went back to work soon enough I was hard I reached over to the side and got a silver packet.

Laurens POV: alex was actually well built she was doing things I never done before and it hurt she kept asking if I was OK or if I was sure I just kept saying yes. Soon enough she was just in her boxers. She reached over to the side and got a silver packet and ripped with her teeth I saw what it was it was condom I laughed to myself because of Lisa said today "what " she said "nothing just Lisa told me to us protection and here we are" I said she laughed "my mom said the same thing" she said as she took off the boxers "wait " I said "what" she said "I wanna do it" I said she looked at me surprise and confused "uh ok"she said as handed me the condom I slowly put it on her I notice how big she was "its a 7 lauren" she said as I layed down "good to know" I said she layed down on top of me not putting her full wight on me "lauren are you sure we can stop now if you want" she said I pulled her down and kissed her "I'm sure" I said soon enough we were there it hurt but alex made sure to get me use to it once she was in it hurt I cryed "lauren I can stop" she said "no go" I said soon pain turn into pleasure and I could not handle anymore I switched places with Alex on the bottom.

Alex POV:at first I knew it would hurt her since it was her first time I kept a slow pace not wanting to hurt her but in end I ended up on the bottom I looked at her confused but my god she knew what she was doing "alex I'm close" I heard Lauren say I looked at her "not yet" I said and flipped us over I gripped the top of the headboard and went fast that the bed was making a noise. I then slowed down I was close I went and started to kiss lauren soon enough we both were done. I pulled out and layed down next her both of us breathing fast I pulled her close and kissed "I love you" I said
Laurens POV: that was my first time and I'm glad I had alex it hurt but it was good and perfect "I love you " I heard alex say turned and kissed her "I love you" I said I turned and alex was asleep I got the cover and covered us both and fail asleep.

A/N so early update whoo I'm on thanksgiving break but what do you think? I didn't want to put to much detail since its the first time but I hope you like it also happy Thanksgiving guys!