4 of July part 2

Alex POV: honestly that pissed me off if me and Lauren where having our moment why mess it up we have not seen each other in 3 days its little time but yet we did miss each other just im glad lauren and the girls could join us for 4 of July I'm happy for that. Lisa and Lauren were talking while I drove and had music playing I knew we were close to the beach house but I kept quite. my mom did a turn and we all followed we went though a back road and the house came into view I parked next to my mom I got out and opened the door for Katherine and Christina Ethan opened the gate we had on the jeep for lisa and Lauren while Steven helped dani and Amy out of the jeep zack just left to the backyard while jacks got out I opened the door for my mom "thank you sweetie" my mom said I smiled " no problem mom" I said Lauren then came besides "hi mama A " she said as she hug my mom my mom smiled "hello Lauren how are you?" My mom said I smiled and looked at Lauren while she talked to my mom god she was so beautiful the way she smiled or laughed at something my mom said I had my arm wrapped around her waist but she smile was what killed me the most she is so damn beautiful I thought I notice what she was wearing a white shirt and jean shorts that had the american flag on them and a pair of old shoes with her hair down it was simple but yet she looked so beautiful she turned and looked at me I smiled "what?" She said smiling "nothing just I forgot to say you look beautiful today" I said smiling she blushed and smiled " I love what your wearing you look cute" she said I smiled and kissed her.

Lauren POV: I was talking with mama a and notice alex was looking at me but deep in thought mama a said she was gonna go make sure everything was good I said OK I turned to alex "what?" I said smiling "nothing just I forgot to say you looked beautiful today " she said smiling at me I felt my cheeks heat up and I smiled " I love what your wearing you look cute" I said and she did in a T-shirt that was gray red cargo shorts a watch and gray vans I loved it on her I then felt a pair of lips on mine I smiled she licked my bottem lip I opened my mouth a little she slipped her tounge in my mouth and it went from there. When air became a issue we pulled away our foreheads on each other breathing heavy alex smiled I looked at her "wow" I said smiling she just chuckled grabbed my hand "let's go before they think we are doing something else" she said I blushed "yeah " I said as we walked to where everyone was at.
No ones POV: the cimorelli's alex her mom and the band all were having fun. zack alex Ethan and Steven were cooking while the girls and mama A where at the beach having fun in the water or getting there tan on the guys and alex set everything up from the tables inside the beach house with food to the bqq pit and cooking all the meat once everything was done Alex called all the girls to come and eat once everyone was in they all served themselves and said a prayer and ate laughed and joke around telling story's and joke's. Mama a was happy to be around the band her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend and her sisters she could tell that alex had already fallin in love with her and Lauren did to even though it was early for them to say it she know they loved each other while she also knew Zack was jealous and mad at alex because she got her girl and he didn't because he was scared if only he knew she felt the same mama a loved alex very much she also loved each of the band members but she also knew she was gonna love the cimorelli's. once it was 8pm everyone picked up and put the food away for the morning since they were staying the night and went outside to see the fireworks that alex and zack got Zack Ethan Steven set the firework's while alex sat down with Lauren sitting on her lap mama a sitting besides her and the cimorelli sisters on either side alex didn't feel like popping fireworks so she just watched while holding Lauren close to her once they were done popping fireworks it was 11:30pm everyone went inside mama a arrange the rooms zack Ethan and Steven got the game room since it had two beds and a couch the house had 6 rooms Dani and Amy got one room lisa and jacks got one room also Christina and Katherine got one alex and Lauren got one and mama A got her room. mama a trusted alex enough because she knows how alex is she will go sleep on the couch or go to her room. Or so she thought

Lauren POV: today was actually really fun its almost midnight I'm glad I came today I had fun spending time with alex her mom and the band and my sister's right now alex is taking a shower I took a shower first now I'm just here waiting. A few minutes later the door opened to reveal alex in boxers and a sports bra brushing her teeth once she was done she tuned off the lights to the bathroom and walked to the bed I noticed how toned she was she had abs forming "take a picture it last's longer" alex said smirking and she got into bed I just stayed quite "hey I was kidding do you want me to sleep on the couch" she asked her voice soft and raspy I turned and looked at her eyes full of concern "no" I said as I kissed her she was shocked at first but kissed back I soon climbed over onto her lap my hands ran down her stomach while her hands stayed on my side she lifted her hands to my stomach.

Alex POV: I was and still I'm shocked Lauren took over this her hands where on my stomach while my hands stayed on her side I slowly put my hands on her stomach she moved from my mouth to my jaw I knew I had to stop her here before it went to far. "Ah Lauren" I said "Lauren" I said " what" she said pulling back "we should stop here before it goes to far " I said she looked at me and her eyes went wide " alex I'm sorry I don't know what over came me its just I don't know " she said I smiled "Lauren its fine let's get some sleep OK" I said as I I pecked her lips she smiled and got off of me I got up went to my drawer got a pair of PJ pants and a T-shirt and put them on I went back to bed "goodnight Bae"I said " goodnight babe" she said and pecked my lips I turned off the lights and fail asleep.

A/N:here's yesterday and today's up date I hope you liked it :) and give me feedback on it please also if you ever need anyone to talk I'm here for you stay strong guys