Chapter 7

Levin's POV:

           Zoey take Brother and Levin to tree house! But brother was being mean...he wouldn't let Levin play with the toy soldiers...So Levin went to find mommy!! Levin went to houses and saw Friends in the lo-Ba-y! Mommy was there too! She, Aunt Donna-y, and Warence, were there playing a game! It looked cool!

Aphmau's POV:

         "Hi mommy!", I heard a voice say from the corner of the lobby. That's when Everyone suddenly snapped out of drunkenness. Everyone but....Dale. "Levin....go to the house....PLEASE!"

       I muttered loud enough for everyone to hear but Levin,"Oh gosh...someone just deal with this kid... I don't want him getting hurt...or...drunk. Don't get any ideas Dale..."

Garroth's POV:

       So... I'm trying to get over myself. How can I just take Aphmau when I'm not the only one that loves her?! Why can't it just be simple. Ok...Just...get over yourself Garroth. Just walk to the lobby or something.

     So..I walked to the lobby to see that people have been drinking. Then I saw Levin standing there. "Hi Gar!" Levin said and jumped into my arms. "Hi Levin!" I walked over to Aphmau and said I'd take him back to the house. "Wanna go take a nap Levin?" I whispered in his ear. He yawned put his arms around my neck and whispered,"No...Levin...not tir-" before he finished his sentence he feel asleep. So then I started to head word Aphmaus house. 

 8 Hours later

Aphmaus POV:

     So.. I'm quietly sleeping in my house... ya know.. thinking about maybe lighting up a castormas trees with castor later.. ya know.. the usual... when suddenly.. SOEMOEN COMES AND INTERUOTS MY FREKING SLEEP!! I heard a knock on the door. "Go away!!" I yelled. Then the door opened and I saw Malachi. "Oh.. sorry Malachi.. I didn't realise it was you." I said to my son. He didn't say anything.. he just came, got onto my bed, hugged me and started crying, I didn't know what to say so I just comforted him. That was all I knew how to do. He feel asleep on my lap crying then shortly after I feel back asleep too.

        I dreamed about how things were with me and Garroth. Things were moving way to fast. Garroth hardly has the courage to talk to me so how in the hay does he have enough courage to make everything go so freaking fast?!! Especially since A. We just started dating and B. There's possibly a war coming up!! I'm just so confused.. WHAT DO I DO!!

       I finally woke up that morning crying.. you can guess why. Malachi and Levin were quietly playing in my room. "We didn't wake you did we mom?!" Malachi asked worried. I quickly wiped away my tears and said no. Levin then came up to me and gave me a hug and Malachi quickly followed. We went down and ate breakfast with Zoey then I went into the village to perform my daily rounds. As I was there I suddenly saw a girl run by. "What the.." I whispered to my self. I quietly followed the girl. 

      As I followed I took a closer look... she had long black hair with navy tips, she had a black hoodie, and a and what looked like a blue bandana around her head. She turned a corner around a tree and she was gone.

??? POV: 

      I was running for my life when I realized there was some girl following me. I ran past a tree and dove  for a bush before she caught me. I'm a shadow knight not some criminalize waiting to be found!! Ok.. well.. maybe I am a criminal. BUT STILL!! Being the shadow knight and bandit I am I can't be live I let her see me!! I didn't kill my mom to be a shadow knight for nothing!! Otherwise I would've killed myself while I'm at it!! Well.. I better start plotting my attack on this village.. then I might have killed enough innocent people to be immortal.. intill then I remain eighteen. Welp .. I better start planning my attack.. the first subject... that blond hair blue eyed guard. Hehehehe... bye falisha.

Kotome POV:

     Nya~!! Where is Mallory~Chan and Hazel~Chan?! Kotome~Chan can't find them anywhere!! "BOO!!" Some one yelled and jumped in front of me. "GAHHH!!" 

To be continued

(FINALLY FIANLYY FAINLYY!! I FIANLLY GOT THIS CHAPTRR DONE!! Now that I got annoyingly complicated chapter chapters should come out twice a week now!! And guess what... MY BOOK GOT 1K READS!! SQEEEE!! YASS!! Thanks to my friends ilikepinkandstuff THECAKESHALLBEMINE Levitheneko~meow and Allfavrioteminecraftgirls for encouraging me and my editor Oakjam12 or my name for them.. Okami~Artist. Thx for all your help guys,! Big thx to my readers too!! K~bye!!)