Chapter 6

Dante's POV:

         So..after Laurence, Garroth, and Aphmau left the lobby in tears we all waited there till night fall pretty much. Kawwaii~chan brought out some cakes sooner or later. But..you see...I have medical condition were if I eat to much sugar I practically get...well...get drunk. But I got some cake anyway and wasn't paying any attention on how much I was eating....

               So...the drunkenness of sugar was kicking in when Dale offered me a root beer. Why not? I'm about to be drunk on sugar anyway. So I drank two bottles as fast as I could and did end up drunk. So...by this point I was doing the limbo by my self with no limbo stick singing "how low can YOU go?!" While everybody stared at me and laughed...WHY IRENE?! WHY DID I LET MYSELF GET DRUNK?! 

Aphmau POV:

         So..I went back to the lobby to think and calm down when I see El Bluehair over there doing "the limbo" by himself, with no limbo stick. Yep...he's drunk. I've never been drunk before but it looks like fun! "I can get used to this!" I say to myself. "Might as well join him." I say as I fully walk into the lobby. So I grab a root beer and drink that as fast as I can! Then..well...I join in on Dante's parade. Bye that time Donna gave in, drank root beer and did it with us....I was honestly surprise. Dale...he was already drunk...like normal..but he didn't do it with us. He just sat there cheering us on. I think we're setting another good example! Or...I did...in till Levin walked in the lobby....*Gulp*

(HAHA!! Guys!! My writers block is almost over!! I can feel the creative flow again!!! Sorry this chapter was short though. XD But I want to give a HUGE shout out to MCPE4life for liking my story and adding it to there reading list!!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me!! Comment down below for more ideas..thx!! BYE!!)