Chapter 3

Aphmau POV:

    I woke up to see a sleeping Garroth. He is so cute when he sleeps! I can't wait till I tell everybody sees that he's mine...that there love between us. Wait...I just remember something........Oh...crap....I forgot...I have to tell...the Casanova...*Gulp*

Laurence (Casanova) POV:

   So when Garroth told me about wanting my help to score him a date with Aphmau...I...was shocked. HE KNOWS I LIKE APHMAU!! If he makes a move on her..I'll...I'll...Calm down Laurence. Stop being a Casanova!! Garroth might Fangirl a lot but he isn't strong enough to tell Aphmau. He can't even ask her on a date!! That's why he wanted MY help. But  of course I said no! What a great friend I am right?! HA!! I'm so lucky that Garroth can't say he loves her! But on my account...I can tell her that I love her!! Hmm..what a great friend I am...I'm just being a serious Casanova. I shouldn't act like this....I shouldn't be thinking this. I shouldn't be jealous. I'm a bad friend. Oh well!! They put up with me anyway! :DI'm putting this self conversation in the vault...annnnnnnndddd...it's gone!!

Garroth POV:

    I woke up with a screaming Aphmau. "AHH!! WE ARE SO DEAD GARROTH!!" "About what? Am I killing you with how much I like you or something!!" I said In Laurence like tone. I wouldn't really say that. I just wanted to make her laugh for acting like Laurence. That didn't work through. "No!! Here's a hint...CASANOVA!!" I almost fainted. HE IS GONNA KILL ME!! he likes her too! But I mean...I'm is best friend right? Laurence won't kill me because I'm his best friend Right? RIGHT?! I'm...DEAD..

     I stayed calm though. "Aphmau...he'll be fine...he's are friend. He will understand." "Yeah...yeah...your right Garroth...Zoey has taken Levin and Malachi to there tree house...they'll be back later..." what's that have to do with telling Laurence though..i thought"Ok Aphmau m'lord. Let's go tell everyone the news." "You know you don't have to call me Lord right?" I blushed...Hard,"oh...Yeah..sry Aphmau."

Aphmau POV:

   So...me and Garroth walked to the plaza so we can tell everybody the news. We held hands the whole way! It was so Kawwaii!! "OH NO!!" I scream at the thought. "APHMAU?! WHATS WRONG?!" Garroth screamed "I was thinking how Kawwaii it was when you hold my hand...IM TURNING INTO KAWWAII~CHAN!!" He started to snicker. " it's ok Aphmau~Sempi! Garroth~Kun will be here to catch you!" He said and I laughed. "Since when do you act like Laurence?! I might as well call you Casanova!!" We started to laugh so hard!!! It was fun. If we lived a day longer each time we laughed we would be immortal right now!!

     When we finally got to the plaza I started to wave in people's face to get there attention. So did Garroth...I think we had the same idea. Everybody was but Zoey and the boys where in the plaza. So after we got everybody's attention Garroth took off his helm and we kissed. IN DRONT OF EVERY ONE!! "AHHH!! Garroth~kun! Aphmau~Sempi!! Kawwaii~Chan didn't know you where dating!!! EHH!!" Kawwaii~chan screamed in my ear with delight. Kiki started to clap, Dona started to kiss her husband Logan,(SHE STOLE ARE MOMENT!! XD), Lucinda just "Eh". We finished kissing, witch lead to little Kyle, Corey and Emmas son to try to kiss Little Alexis, Dale and Molly little girl.  Alexis just ran away from Kyle. We were setting a good example!!

Garroth POV:

    So Me and Aphmau kissed in the plaza...in front of everyone! Witch lead Kyle to try to kiss Alexis. But I bet if Levin was hear she would try to kiss Levin!!! Kids these days! But..then I saw Laurence....oh boy..

(Hey guys hope you enjoyed chapter three!! I'm sorry to say but chapter four won't come out today also as planned. And chapter four and five won't come out tomorrow either becaue of personal business. But they will come out the day after tomorrow!! Bye!!)