Chater 5

Garroth POV:

     I CANT BE LIVE I DID THIS!! I might have fulfilled my dream of darting Aphmau...but I hurt Laurence in the process....I'm an idiot. I want to give him a chance with her...let him have her...but I f I break up with Aphmau she'll be upset!! EITHER WAY I'LL HURT SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT!! Lady Irene...pls...help me. I just..want the best for her...and...I'm not the answer.

Laurence POV:

       I saw Garroth run off. I HURT BOTH THERE FEELINGS!! Whatever I do ill hurt someone I CARE about....Lady Irene...what do I do? I just want the best for Aphmau...And I'm not the answer...but..is Garroth?

Aphmau POV: 

      Everything is falling apart!! THERE BOTH FREAKING CRYING!! If I break up with Garroth he will be upset. If I don't Laurence will be upset...ILL HURT ONE OF THE TWO PEOPLE I CARE FOR MOST!!! Lady Irene what I do? They just want the best for me...but...that's not the answer..they should care for themself... not me...they risked there life's for me. AND I DID NOTHING FOR THEM!!! IM A TERRIBLE PERSON!! I just want the best for...them...

(Sorry for the short chapter...writers block...But anyway I want to give a HUGE shout out to I_Love_Shipping I saw they added my story to there reading list!!EHH!! She's the first one!! Thank you all for sitting here and reading my story!! Please comment some ideas for the next chapter!! It would help a lot!! BYE!!)

                Found out what happens next time on I Carly! XD

(I had too!!) :P