PROLOGUE:

PROLOGUE:

It was an ordinary boring day for both Yabu and Hikaru. They skipped class again and went to the nearby park some blocks away from Shirokin Gakuen their school. Both seated at the swing watching the clouds moving at a slow manner that started to build up.

“Ne? Yabu I think we should go back. It will start to rain soon” Hikaru told Yabu.

“Just go back ahead of me. I just wanted to stay here for a while.” Yabu still looking at the clouds while answering Hikaru.

“You know I can’t leave you here. What if Kirogin gakuen bastards saw you and started to pick a fight. Who will protect you and help you kick their ass?”  Hikaru hissed and then received a wacked coming from Yabu. “ittai!!”

“It’s the other way around you idiot!! I’m the one who always save you and Bakaki when we’re in trouble!“ Yabu glared at Hikaru.

“Speaking of, where is that baka by the way?” Hikaru still rubbing a part of his head that has been whacked and looking around trying to find Takaki.

“He decided to stay and attend our Math subject.” Yabu shifted his eyes towards the road looking at the passersby.   

“That baka pervert! He’s not there to study but to stare and imagine pervy stuff to that sexy math teacher. ” Hikaru said while shaking his head.

“At least it lessen my problem. Because when both of you are together troubles keeps on following us and I’m always the one who get us out of that.” Yabu sighs and extends his hands feeling the small droplets of water coming from the sky.

“You’re so mean Yabu.” Hiakru pouted but bowed his head because everything was true.

They were in that state when Yabu saw a pale looking guy with curly hair and thick eye glasses running while holding lots of scrolls that seems like blue prints of drawings and bumped into some guys which are talking and laughing loudly as if they were the only people in the world. The guy lost his balance and the scrolls started to roll down in different directions.

“Hey! Watch where are you going nerd.” The guy who looks like a yankee grabbed the collar of the younger and glared at him.

“Go-gomenasai! Ho-honto ni Go-gomenasai.” The pale looking guy stuttered while saying his apology.

“I can’t accept sorry. Give me money instead.” The yankee started to extort money from the guy. His subordinates started to surround the pale guy.

“S-sorry but I don’t have money.” The pale looking guy replied while trembling.

“You don’t have money but it looks like you came from an elite school” The yankee scan the wholeness of the pale guy.