Part 1

Will make sense to Looking fans only

Patrick sat in his office. He picked up
his phone and checked if he had any missed calles. He was suppose to hear from the head office of MDG today. They were supposed to give their feedback on the new game Patrick's team just finished and he was nervous as hell. It was the first game he was in charge of. The first game he was fully responsible for since he was the boss.
He couldn't sleep at all the night before. His eyes were red. And there was no time to waste worrying either, because he had so much work to do today. He needed coffee ..lots of it.

Thank god he had a secretary now. She came into his glass box of an office and brought him his forth cup of coffee today.

'Thanks Lea', he smiled at her weakly. 'Just put it here by the computer'

'You're welcome. Hmmm Patrick?'

'Yes?', Patrick asked, still looking at his computer.

'I just got a call from the lobby and apparently there's someone asking for you.'

'Who?'

'Hmm. I don't know..but he is asking you to meet him down there..'

'What? I don't have a meeting now, right?', Patrick asked as his eyes were still looking at his computer screen.

'No.. you don't..'

'Well.. then tell whoever it is that I'm sorry but I can't come right now. Too much work to finish... Just take a message, ok? Thanks Lea.'

'Ok..'

'Wait a minute, why is he asking me to come to the lobby? Usually people come up here to meet me. Ask who is he..'

'Hmm..ok ..wait..I'll ask.'

'Ok..'

'Patrick?', Lea came back to his office. 'His name is.. Kevin Matheson. '

'What?', Patrick stopped everything and looked at her. 'What did you say?

'Kevin Matheson'

'what did you say?', Patrick wanted to make sure he heard right.

'Kevin Matheson.'

'Jesus..',Patrick said to himself. 'What is he doing here? i..'

'Are you ok, Patrick?'

'Yeah.. yeah..I'm fine.'

But he wasn't fine. Not at all.

'Are you sure? You look like you've seen a ghost. '

'Yes.. I'm fine.Hmm.. ok.. just tell the guard I'll be there in a few minutes. Ok?'

'Ok..', Lea looked at him confused.

'Hmm.. Lea?'

'Yeah?'

'Do I look ok?'

'Yeah..you look fine.'

'fine?'

'Patrick...you're scaring me.. Why are you acting so weird? Who is this man?'

'He is...no one.', Patrick sighed.

'Oh my god...I thought the name was familiar ..Is that the guy who was the boss before you? The one who was your boyfriend but then left because you guys broke up?'

'What? Who told you that?'

'Hmm...Everybody. That was one of the first things I heard about you when I started working at MDG'

'Really?'

'Yeah.. and by the way..all the girls told me he was damn hot.'

'Well..Yes..that is him..Look, cancel my next few meetings ,ok? and Lea?'