One

August 4th, 2015 08:40am
  Today I set out on a quest. A quest of which I would find my Crimson red headed, emerald eyed love. She's my princess and I'm her prince.
              Steven G Rogers
  The past nights I've had flashbacks. Flashbacks of old memories with Nat. But this one has been put on replay every night. The flashback was Nat telling me,
'Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd go to the ends of the earth to be with them again?'
Of course I'd want to be with Nat. She's my everything. She's my light, my saviour. I don't know what I'd do if she passed. I don't even thing about it that way. I chose not to. I don't want to lose her, but I have. I need to find her.
  I woke up from my daze in my journal,  looked up and told myself,
'Steven Rogers, Nat wants you to find her. Let's start the search.'
And with that I closed the tattered up tan book, and set my pencil to the side of the journal. I got up and walked into my wardrobe.
'Where is it? Where is it?? Ah there it is!'
I found my camping backpack and filled it with all the items I thought I'd need for the journey.
'Where is my passport?!'
I scanned threw all my drawers in my desk and dresser, and finally found it. I grabbed it, kissed it and put it in my bag. Once I finished I grabbed my bag, walked to the door, turned around took a deep breath, closed the door and started my journey.
'I'm coming Nat. Don't worry.'
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
A/N: Hello! So I am still going to write Romanogers, but I just thought I'd write something else to. I was Redding someone else's story I gave me an idea to write this! If you want me to input your idea into the story, I sure will! Just let me know! Hope you like this story!!
               Captain_Cye