2%

Nikki

I had been living in my house for about a week and so far I want to kill myself. My room is right next this guys that has sex every night it seems.

I can't move rooms, I live with two other girls, my twin sister jade and my friend Brianna. They haven't moved in yet because one jade went on a vacation with her boyfriend bryan and Brianna said she's just lazy but she'll probably be all moved in by Wednesday and it's Monday. Plus I got the master.

Another thing the boys next door seem to never stop partying, like right now they're having a fucking pool party and its Monday and they've been having their music blasting since 7 in the morning.

I'm all done getting ready for my two classes I have today, I grab my bag and as soon as I open the door jack is standing there.

"Hey jack?" I say. "Yeah, uh I was gonna ask if you wanted to come over to the party." He says scratching the back of his neck. "I can't say I would love to go, but even if I did I have class." I smiled walking off.

After class
I walk up my steps and I see that the party next door has died down. I walk into my house and see boxes on the floor.

"Hello?" I yell. A familiar head pops out the corner. "JADE!" I yell running to her. "Oh my god! I've missed you!" I laugh. "I've missed you more." She says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As cliche as this sounds my twin is my bestfriend! Me and her did everything together, we dressed the same for like 8 years until we realized we have different styles. We never grew apart and when she was on vacation we talked everyday.

"so, i met the neighbors." she laughed. "oh my god, they are so annoying, they have parties everyday it seems." i roll my eyes.

"lighten up sis, they seem really cool." she smiles. "i guess."

"now they invited us to a pool party and we're going?" she smiles. "hey babe, i finished putting up your headboard." jades boyfriend bryan says coming in.

"hey bryan." i smile. "hey nicole." he says, "three years and you still dont want to call me nikki." i roll my eyes playfully.

"now cmon nikki. go change into a bathing suit and meet me downstairs." she shoos me off.

sometimes i love my sister, sometimes i wanna throw her off a cliff.