1%

Nikki

I set the last box that I had brought in from the moving truck. I plug in my speakers and connect it to my Bluetooth and put my music on shuffle, dreams by J. Cole comes on and I nod my head to the music.

Time to start unpacking.

Gilinsky

I'm in the kitchen with they guys when we hear faint music playing. "Aye I think it's that new girl that moved in next door." Sammy said. "Must be her man." I said. "Nah she didn't have no one with her." Johnson says.

"She gots good taste in music then. Let's go say hi." Nate gets up.

We walk over to her front door and knock. A small sexy petite girl opens the door smiling with j.cole blasting in the background. "Can I help you?" She says snapping all of us out of our daze, well me mostly.

"Oh yeah we just wanted to say hi. I'm jack. This is Sammy, Johnson, and Nate or skate. We're your neighbors." We all smile and wave. "I'm Nikki." She smiles.

"Hey this neighborhood isn't like loud is it?" She asks. "Well every Friday and Saturday night it is." We all laugh.

"What do you mean?" She asks. "Well every Friday and Saturday night we throw party's so it tends to get pretty loud." I smirk.

She groans, "on a scale from 1 to 10." I smile. "Project X." She sighs, "well nice meeting you guys." She says before waking back inside her house.

"Dude I think she's gonna be really annoyed with us." I laugh as we walk back to our house. "I am!" She yells and we laugh.

Hey short first chapter ! But I wanna introduce myself! I'm jasmine, I really love all the ogoc guys like I love them !! I live in Los Angeles and my favorite color is periwinkle!

Next chapter will be a character visual okay so you can imagine how the characters look :)