1) Fire Starter

2) The Journey

3) Back In My Day

4) Hell Hath No Fury

5) To Each's Own (ft. Unknown male vocalist)

My phone interrupted the calm silence.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Its Elle and I just got in the venue." Elle said excitedly.

"Oh, yay!" I squealed and ran out the door to see Elle looking around. I hung up and jogged over to her.

"Carson!" she yelled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey!" I yelled back. Jesse from Sleeping With Sirens gave me a weird look. I playfully glared back and flipped him off. He chuckled and continued to walk past us.

"I missed you so much" she exclaimed.

"I missed you too." I responded, "Let me give you a quick tour around the venue." By this time people started to come in and stages were set up along with tents.

"Okay." she said a little wary, she giggled. I laughed, Elle didn't like the Warped Tour scene as much as I did. I took her hand and dragged her to the You Me At Six tent.

"Josh!" I yelled and threw my arms around him. I giggled as he mimicked my actions.

"How's it going short shit?" I heard a voice behind Josh. I pulled away from him to see Max grinning like an idiot. I laughed as I ran into his arms.

"Where is the rest of the posse?" I asked.

"They're on the bus. We're hosting the first BBQ/Bus Party on Warped." Max said proudly.

"You should come." Josh offered.

"Definitely" I responded and looked back to see Elle staring at Jeffree Star in awe. "Elle!" I yelled. She jerked her head towards me again and I laughed. "It's not polite to stare." I chastised her. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me like I had grown a third eye.

"This is Elle, my best friend." I walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Hi." Elle laughed, Josh smiled and waved.

Just as she was about to speak. I grabbed her by the arm, pulling her out of the tent.

"Look at that, we have to go, nice seeing you guys." I shouted. Josh and Max just laughed.

"Hey it's the widget and her friend." shouted someone. I turned around to see Asking Alexandria passing by. Danny had a beer in his hand, putting it up in a "cheers" motion to claim that he was the one that shouted.

"Hey it's the cocky bastard and his bitches." I shot back.

"I'M NOT A BITCH. I'M A SLUT. Get it fucking right." Ben Bruce whined the last part.

I laughed and continued walking through the kicked up dust. Elle gave me a questioning look before I burst out laughing.

"You know everyone here." she stated.

"I've been going here since I was a teen. This is home." I grinned.

"You've got a weird ass home." she laughed and I joined in again.

"Come on, we need to get you some band merch." I dragged her Sleeping With Sirens's merch tent as she groaned.

"I hate being dragged." she pouted.

"Hey Kellin." I hugged him over the table.

"Hey sweetheart, what's up?"

"Nothing actually, just getting my friend here some merch. She's a newbie." I whispered the last part playfully.

"Um excuse me." she sassed. "I am not a 'newbie', hi, I'm Elle." she extended her hand.

"Kellin." he took it.

"Justin!" I hugged him along with Gabe and Jack. I took a look at the table and picked out a ripped Kellin Quinn tank top for Elle and she nodded her approval.

I handed Kellin my money. "Are you guys going to the BBQ at YMAS tonight?" I asked him as he handed me my change.

"Uh, yeah. I think so. Are you?" he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Yep, I'll see ya there." I smiled.

"Okay, bye Car." he waved at Elle. Elle waved back and we walked over to Pierce The Veil's tent. When we approached, I only saw Mike and Jaime.

"Hey guys." I hugged them over the table.

"Car, its been ages." Mike whined. I laughed.

"This is my friend, Elle." she smiled and blushed. She shook their hands. I looked behind him to see the tee shirt designs.

"Aye Mamacita, que quieres?" Mike nodded at me.

"Hey, hey. Just because she is legal, doesn't make it right." Jaime but in jokingly. I laughed.

"I would like the PTV baseball tee." I said, I handed him my money.

"You need to stop buying me stuff." Elle laughed. Jaime smiled. She blushed again.

"There ya go." Mike handed me my change. "See you tonight." he winked. I grinned.