Chapter 2: Night of the Comet

Start from the beginning

"Roxanne stop!" Stefan called after me, but I kept on going until I saw his face. He looked so much like Stefan.

"Damon don't do anything stupid."

"I know she's not Katherine, Stef." Damon laughed at Stefan. "Hello Roxanne, nice seeing you again."

"W-who... Stefan, get me out of here." I said holding my head in pain. It was spinning fast and I needed aspirin.

"Let me guess. The dreams have started? Stefan's in them, I'm in them?" Damon spoke as Stefan grabbed on to me to take me home.

"H-how did you know about that?" I stuttered turning back to face the man I know as Damon. "I haven't told anybody!"

"Roxanne, what dreams?" Stefan asked. "Please tell me so I can help."

"I-I can't, not here..." I shook my head. "Not at my house either, Jenna's home and I can't have her know, I can't have Elena know.."

"I've got an idea, why don't you just get in the car and we can deal with it." Damon suggested.

"No, I'm not going anywhere alone with you." I shook my head as a memory came to my mind from when I was at the school. "If you don't hurt me, I'll tell you about Katherine."

"How do you know Katherine?" Damon asked confused.

"That's why your in Mystic Falls right? To find Katherine." I said ignoring his question. "That's what you really want isn't it Damon?"

"Roxanne stop." Stefan said but I wouldn't.

"Why so you can compel me to forget everything again? I told you I read up on Mystic Falls history... Let's not forget my late uncle helped kill 27 vampires in 1864." I growled. "I didn't want to believe it Stefan, but after you came to town and the accident with Vicki happened I had my suspicions."

"Looks like my baby bro isn't as strong as he thinks drinking animal blood." Damon said in a sad way but trying to be sarcastic. "You should really get her on some vervain my friend."

"Damon and Stefan Salvatore. You know my uncle wrote about you two? Katherine's lovers, died trying to save her." I smiled not really scared of them at the moment. "I thought it was just a coincidence.. But you know I guess he wasn't all that crazy now was he?"

"Roxanne, please don't tell anyone. Especially Elena. She can't find out yet. I need time." Stefan pleaded.

"Or we could all just torture Stefan with the idea that his secrets could come out at any time." Damon suggested.

"Or Damon could shut up and leave town because Katherine's not here!" I smiled which got a laugh out of Stefan.

"She's exactly like Katherine." Damon nodded to Stefan. "She's just not a raging bitch.. Yet."

"Hey you started it with your whole I missed you Katherine speech!" I pointed out.

"Damn." Damon muttered in defeat. "Ok, Roxanne. You want to play games, we'll play games."

"Damon don't." Stefan warned protectively. "We need her alive as a human, not a vampire."

"Now tell me about this vervain? How can I get some and how do I use it? I need you to tell me everything." I smiled knowing I had them wrapped around my fingers.

"Maybe if you just shut up, we'll tell you something." Damon smiled annoyed at how bitchy I was acting.

"Fine. The Grill awaits us boys.." I nodded done trying to fight with Damon. "You can share all your dirty secrets."

"Is the other one this controlling?" Damon asked Stefan meaning for me to hear him.

"Not at all." I replied smugly at his question. Stefan would have said something similar, I could tell.

The Other Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara