The veil is lifted

Chapter 26: The veil is lifted

Robbie is agitated while driving. Why can’t Sulli’s heart soften for him? All these years he had been beside her, but why did she have to fall in love with someone else when he’s just around?

Sulli can see Robbie’s emotion on his face. But she decided to not speak. She doesn’t want to trigger Robbie to get even angrier than he is.

When they arrived at Suli’s home, Robbie helped Sulli down the car. But did not let go of Sulli’s hand.

“I am not done with what I wanted to say.” Said Robbie

Sulli sigh.

“I know you’re confused, but I want you to know who really loves you. All my life, I have never loved anyone else but you. I will never do anything to hurt you. All I’m asking for…is if you can just please look at me. Give me a chance. Accept my love.” Said Robbie reaching for Sulli’s cheek.

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes to.”

Robbie went closer to Sulli until his face is just a few inches away from Sulli’s

“If you give me your heart…I promise to take care of it and love you forever…” said Robbie

Robbie almost touched Sulli’s lips with his, but Sulli faced sideways to avoid Robbie. Robbie was only able to kiss Sulli’s cheek.

“You…still reject me after I poured everything I have?” said Robbie

“Take your hands off her.” Said a voice from behind Sulli

When Sulli turned around she saw Minho, breathless and angry.

Minho did not wait for Robbie to respond. He went to  Robbie and forcefully took Robbie’s arms away from Sulli. He punched Robbie on the face and Robbie fell on the ground.

Sulli screamed. She doesn’t know what to do. How can she stop this?

Robbie stood up and punched Minho on the face too. 

“Stop, stop this!”

Both does not listen to her and just punched each other.

Sulli took her perfume and sprayed on both of them. Both of the men scrambled to the floor scratching their eyes.

“That will stop you both! Are you kids? You look like boys fighting for candy!” said Sulli so frustrated

------------------

Sulli is still angry at both men for fighting in fron t of her. She’s angry at Robbie for trying to kiss her. And she’s angry at Minho for not controlling himself and be the first to act violently.