Turning point

Chapter 19: Turning point

“There was a lot of blood lost. And she took some hit on her stomach area. But the doctors are doing everything they can to fix everything.” Said Belle

Minho stood up and immediately went outside.

Minho found where Sulli is being operated and saw a doctor going outside the room.

“Doctor…what happened?” asked Minho. He doesn’t know what to think and he doesn’t know what to do anymore. He just want to know if Sulli’s going to make it.

“There were a lot of bleeding. Even in some of her organs. But good thing there wasn’t really any critical damage…I can say she’s a fighter. She is going to live.” Said the doctor

Minho’s knees felt weak. He fell to the ground in relief.

“Good, that’s…good” tears are falling from Minho’s eyes “That’s really really good…”

Belle hugged Minho “She’s now going to be fine, Minho. She’s going to be all right.” Said Belle

----------------

Di woke up alone in the room. A hospital room…Ah yeah…there was an accident earlier. Di tried to stand up. She took off the dextrose and tried to walk. It was painful, but she has to see Minho. She has to see Minho before he can get to Sulli. Then she reached the door. She saw Minho outside through the glass. He was facing the door of the other room. His back to her.  She saw him crying by the way his shoulders are shaking. And then he slid down to the floor still crying his heart out. Then Di saw the name tag of the other room--- “Sulli”

Sulli… it was Sulli’s room…Minho looked really close to losing it…Di’s heart is breaking…She wants to take the pain away from Minho…But she knows she’s the cause of that pain…She lost Minho…to the woman in the other room…And it felt like she can never live the same again.

-------------------

Minho couldn’t bear to go near Sulli, he would just look at her from the door’s glass, but he can’t get inside the room. He just couldn’t…He just can’t see Sulli like that. His heart is going to give up anytime if he sees her looking like she’s going to die…He can’t take it anymore. He wished he can take her place. There were times when he would spend hours just standing by Sulli’s door, watching over her. Checking for any movement. But Sulli never woke up.

When Minho heard Di has woken up, he told himself he has to visit her. But his heart is in chaos. He knows the accident is probably Di’s fault, and his anger might not be controlled. But Di is the woman he loved for the longest time. And he still cares for her until now…He might not love her the same way…But she’s still an important person in his life.

Minho sat beside Di.

“I’m glad you’re ok” said Minho

“But you’ll be happier if Sulli gets well, right?” said Di