Chapter 6

(Johnnie's P.O.V.)

I woke up with Alex sound asleep next to me. While Alex was sleeping I got a shower. I was going to surprise Alex yet again with a special date today. After I showered I put on a shirt with a white jacket over it when I got out of the bathroom Alex was up.

"Well good morning my little firework, I need you to get a shower I'm taking you somewhere special" That sparked her up a little and she got up and went to shower. As I waited, I laid on the bed and scrolled on Netflix trying to find something to watch. I looked up and saw her crack open the door

"I'm going to go downstairs and let you finish getting ready." I laughed at her.

"Johnnie, can I come downstairs?" She whined from the top of the stairs.

"Yea babe, come on."

"You ready?" I ask as she came down the stairs and she answers with a little nod and smile. As we walked out the door I got in front of her ran and opened the car door, after she was in the car I put a blindfold on and drove. Once we got to where we were going I unblindfolded her. She opened her eyes and seemed shocked at the park we were at, I walked her down to the area that I had set up for us and we had a small picnic. After we ate we stood up under her favorite tree which was a cherry tree.

"Johnnie, Thank you, for everything. thank you for dealing with me for four months already." She said with glossy eyes Those four months were the most beautiful four months of my life. They may have been just a friendship then, but I promise that the rest of her life, I will be hers.

"I love you Johnnie and I don't know what I would do without you," Alex told me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and a large smile crossed her face.

"I love you and I'm glad that I met you," I told her. I stared into her eyes and I leaned in I kissed her. We pulled back and Alex smiled. She pulled me back in for another kiss and right after we kissed, a breeze blew by, knocking the cherry blossoms off of the tree. We pulled back and we smiled at each other. We both had cherry blossoms in our hair, of course, we couldn't help but take a selfie. We got back from our date and since it was late Alex spent the night when we got home she took a shower put her red hair up in a ponytail and took her makeup off. When she was done I got in and when I was done showering we went downstairs and made hot chocolate, cuddled, took another selfie, and watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas." Alex, as usual, ended up falling asleep during the movie.