Chapter 3

(Alex's POV)

I woke up and checked my phone I had a text from Johnnie, it says "Happy Birthday Alex, Best wishes from Johnnie."

I ran down the stairs but ended up falling, but I luckily wasn't hurt. I opened the door to the kitchen and saw my mom sitting at the table holding a box. She gave it to me I looked to see who it was from but it didn't say. When I opened it I saw a beautiful lab mix sitting in the box. It had blue eyes and brown fur I loved her so much, but who was it from?

"What do you want to name her?" I named her Roxy. I looked in the box again and saw that there was a can of peace tea and it was my favorite kind, razzleberry, I knew instantly after who brought this beauty to me. My mom let me stay home from school today. It was just a Friday what would I miss? After I opened my present from the "secret person" I ate cake and opened the rest of my presents. I went upstairs and filmed my first video with my brand new camera and got the idea of making a youtube channel. My first video was called finding Larry, the entire video was just me being weird and crazy.

(Johnnie's POV)

So I walked home alone and I saw Alex sitting outside making a video with a new camera what it looks like. So while she wasn't looking I ran up to her door and knocked soft enough that Alex couldn't hear me but loud enough her mom could hear me. When her mom answered I asked if I can come in, to my surprise she has no questions and lets me in. I hid in Alex's room and got dressed for a birthday surprise. I heard the door open I looked outside and Alex wasn't out there anymore so I guess she came in. I texted her mom and told her to send Alex to her room. While her mom read the text I ran into the bathroom as Alex went into her room. I left a sign in her room saying that there is a special surprise in the bathroom so when she came in I jumped out of the shower and covered her eyes.

"Guess who?" I disguised my voice so she wouldn't notice me.

"I'm guessing Johnnie." I felt her slight smile knowing I failed to hide my voice.

"You are correct, now let's go." I dragging her out of the house to my car. I had her in a blindfold so she couldn't see.

"Johnnie where are we going?" She kept asking me.

"You will see" After driving around for a few minutes we were finally there, I unblindfolded her and in front of her was a garden with her favorite foods. "Happy Birthday Alex," I looked over at her and she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you so much, Johnnie!"

After we ate we drove back home and since it was late I let her stay over at my house she slept in the guest room but got scared so I let her sleep in my room on my bed and I moved to the floor.

(Alex P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringtone. So I checked and it was a text from my boyfriend.

"Hey Alex, I'm sorry I had to do it like this but I think we should you know...break up, I don't think it's working out sorry I gotta go my mom wants me."

I called him and he answered.

"Hey, Alex."

"How could you, w-why would you?" I had tears choking me up, but I tried to fight them.

"I'm sorry we went down like that."

"Well, sorry or not you could have called," My voice began to crack

"WELL, YOU DID MOVE SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TEXT DUMP YOU!" He yelled at me.

"Well, you could have called or facet..." I was cut off by my tears.

"I'm gonna let you go cry now and get me in trouble, just like you always have for the past year" "Bye little bitch." He says as he hangs up.

Once he hung up I slammed my phone onto the floor so hard it sounded like I broke it and I woke Johnnie up and he stretched and looked over at me and saw me crying.

"Alex what wrong?" He jumped me.

"He text dum..." I couldn't complete my sentence every time I tried I ended up crying even more so finally I gave up and gave Johnnie my phone.

"Oh my gosh Alex, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be it was my damn fault for choosing him, you should have heard what he told me on the phone call," I said starting to choke again.

"I don't need to know all I need to know is how to make you feel better.

(Johnnies P.O.V)

Alex looked hurt she had bloodshot eyes and a red nose, I wanted to help her desperately but I didn't know-how.

"Alex, how can I make you feel better?"

"I honestly don't know." She took my hand and when she did I put it over her shoulder giving her a side hug.

"Can I tell you something, Johnnie?"

"Sure." I look into her eyes.