Chapter Four

((I stayed home because I was sick today, and I thought I was gonna be able to do a bunch of updates,  but noooooo, the wifi had to stop working. Anyways I will update this, and the other one this week, hopefully. I honestly like writing this one more but I can't abandon the other one))

Gerard stood still for a moment and looked at the floor. "It's my fault isn't it..."Gerard mumbled.

Frank smiled weakly and scratched his ears which is what he did when he was nervous. "I-I don't know Gee... B-but I will talk to my dad ok! I'm gonna see you no matter what because we have school! Remember?" Frank attempted to cheer him up.

"Yeah sure." Gerard hung up and sulked on the kitchen floor. He crawled on the floor to get to a low shelf and grabbed some cereal, and ate it out of the box.

Frank ran to his dad and tugged on his shirt "Why can't I see Gerard anymore?"

Mr. Iero rubbed his eyes and sighed, "Frank we are gonna have the talk... sit down on the couch and i'll join you in a moment"

Frank was confused and obediently went and sat on the couch. ((this is going to be so awkward fml))

Mr. Iero soon came back and bit his lip, "Frank we are put on this Earth to reproduce. You do that when you have a man and a woman who love each other. They have sex and they do that with what you have, what do you have? Frank remember you are a boy."

"A... a-" Frank looked around the room uncomfortably and whispered softly "A hot dog" 

Mr. Iero laughed softly "A penis, you have a penis. And girls, have vaginas and then when you are in love,  you put them together and then you can have kids. Only girls and boys can do this. Girls and Boys only ok?"

Frank played with his hands, "why can only girls and boys do it?"

Mr. Iero glared "because its only a girls and boys thing. Kissing, touching, and sex are only for girls and boys together! I believe that Gerard may be a faggot. A faggot is someone who is an abomination. They are scary and are secretly monsters!"

Franks eyes widened and he shook his head, "G-Gerard isn't a monster!"

"Oh but he is!' Mr. Iero knew this would work and smiled. "I love you and that's why I wanted to keep you safe. No more Gerard, you understand now?"

Frank nodded and hugged his dad "I love you Daddy!"

((This is short but i'm doing another update right after))