Fairies Academy

Kareema woke up got her magical suitcase out and started to pack her clothes. When she finish she took the car to go to her new school. she went in her room and started to unpack, Then her cousin came n and she really can look at them now. Nautica is lightskin, longhair, and miduim size she kind dress like a tomboy but on her way to being girly. Faith is brownskin, longhair in waves, kind of got a round body but she dress like a girly-girl.

Jazernera is lightskin, her hair in to ponytails, and she slim she dress like a skater girl. Briana is brownskin, she must have cut her hair because it look like, also she is kind of round but she dress just like a tomboy but her shirt fit her well. Jessica is carmel, slim too, and her hair is ontop of her hair is rape around shape like a rose but she dress like she in the middle of the 70's nd 2000's.Kareema thought they all were beautiful.

They thought the same thing about Kareema she is kind of lightskin, kind of carmel, her hair reach her legs but that only because her hairly is super curly, she has a model body and she dress like boy in the shoes, her plans are fitted to her, and her shirt are graphics. The Nautica said, "Thank you." Kareema was taking back by her comment so she said, "For what." NAutica laugh and said, "I can read people minds." Kareema said, "O, what about everybody else."

They all look at her then Briana said, "I can see the past, Jazernera can see the future awake, Faith can find portal or transport there, and Jessica can can tell when people body are being taking over." "Wow," Kareema said surpised, "How did you find out you all can do that." Now they look at her like she got a mental problem then Jessica said, "you did you remember your dreams your dreams are your permontions!"

Kareema said, "I don't remember all of my dreams." Then Jessica said, "Well you need to start remember then." Kareema angry bolied over and said, "You should remember these." Jessica look confuse and said, "Remember what?" "These ass whipping i'm about to hand to you," Kareema said while stepping toward her. Then Nauitca said, "See what i was saying." THen the bell went off, "okay let get to class," Jazernera said trying to make peace. They all nodded there head and walk to first period.