The Arrival

Chapter 2

When Nautica, Faith, and me reach Lakeya it was so freaking beautiful i just cound't believe my eyes. When i turn around a saw the most biggest mansion i have ever saw but i just think it two big. It to freaking big i mean so biggest that i can hide ever freaking animal in the jungle. I might be freaking out but it because looking at the mansion is so freaking huge.

Once we walk inside guess who was sitting on the thorn my adopted parent. When i finally blink from staring at them for 20 second straight i started to get piss the fuck off. Then my adopted father said, "Remember when we told you that you were adopt." I just noddle my head what else could i do if i said something i would have said some very disrepectful words. So i figure not say anything at all well work.

Then my adoted morther said, "well your not adopted your our real daughter and princess of Lakeya."

"what the fuck do you mean i'm not adopted. You know what fuck you and your lies," i answer them rudely.

"watch your mouth young lady we did it to protect you not to hurt you," my father answer truthfully.

Ugh so i can' t blame for protecting me but they really didn't have to say i was adopted, "so what are we going to do now."

"your having a welcome home party ever one in the dimension is invited," mother said cheerful great leave it to my mother to come up with something like these.

"wait what am i going to wear. i mean i all for wearing what i got on but since im a princess i guess i can't wear these to a paty," I told them looking at waht i was wearing. I had my favorite rip black skinny jeans on with my hollister shirt that said " lagunia beach cali" with my Air Jordan Force IV (AJF 4) GS White Varist Red Black shoes.

Everyone laugh at me that had my temper boiling again, "Daring you have clothes in your room don't worry we got you some clothes that you and some  dress. I well have the maid show you to your room."

when the maid walk to be and bowed i was scared as shit i don't like people who do poper thing i scared the shit out of me so i said, "no people don't do that just treat me like a friend and well get along." The stop and stared the they realize i was serious and then they start to tell me some gossip. Which made me not like them at all i hate when people gossip you know you can't trust them so i turn to my cousin. They rolled there eyes and just said,"just go along with the flow they shut soon or later." i nod my head and keep walking down the long hall.