The Surpise

Text copyright © 2012 by Kareema Isaac

All rights reserved. except ar permitted under the U.S. Copyrights Act of 1976, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Chapter one

<Kareema POV>

When i woke up all i thought about was the day was going to be different. So i grab my pet bunny and grab some snack off the counter. I walk with my pet bunny to the park but him down and let him run aroung. I set down took out a piece of slice apple and ate it about time i got aroun to my 5th one i saw my pet bunny Reco come running back. He was jumping up and down like he want me to follow him so i did. When we made it there i allmost shitted n my pants i saw these giant red thing and little trolls.

I blink three maybe even four time to make sure i was seeing what i was seeing. Then I saw these two girl they are verry beautiful i was jealous right was, and i could tell right away they were princess by the way they had crown on there head. But what really surpise me was they were farily and they were kicking the giant red thing and trolls ass. I was so surpise then my surpiseness turn into fury when saw the giant red thing knock them down. One off the girl said, "Nautica are you okay."

The one i suppose is Nautica said, "I'm alright Faith just keep fighting." While they were fighting i got a good view of the of Faith and Nautica faces. Faith is brownskin with long hair and look like a girl princess. While on the other hand Nautica was lightskin with long hair to but look like a punk princess. Then i heard a scream the trolls pin the gurl down while the big red giant came toward them.

What we all didn't expect was me jumping from behind the tree and saying, "get your dirty hand off them you ugly trolls and stupid looking red thing." Then i thought about what i said and stupid me had to have said, "did i really say that"

The giant red thing said, "yes you did now grab her." The rest of the trolls was running after me then one troll grab me i freaking scream. Then what i did not expect for the second time was water to shot out my hand and squeeze the trolls intel i was suffocating the thing. The other troll ran away with the giant red thing right behind them.

Then the girl Faith said, "wow she has the same power as are long lost cousin."

The other girl nautica said, "What your name little girl."

I know right i way that i do not let me repeat do not like the girl name Nautica so i answer her, "my name is Kareema and watch who your are talking to,: i growl at these girl and she just smiled.

Faith said, "she has the same name and same powere as i are long lost cousin," said i cheerfully i do not do cheerfully so i don't like her either.

Nautica had the nervous as to grab my arm and said, " you have to come with us."

I snatch my hand right out of that bitch hand serious i had to call her that she was getting on my nervous, "i don't have to go anywhere with you."

"listen here little girl you have the same name and the same power so if i have to drag your ass into a dimension i well."

I flick that bitch off then i said, "were i am suppose to go before these bitch got on my nervurse," looking at Faith.

Faith smile at me and said, "Lakeya and if your my cousin then your be a princess just like me," jumping up and down i rolled my eyes at her.

Nautica just said, "hmmmppp."

"if you don't shut the fuck up i'm going knock you the fuck out," she was really pissing me the fuck off.

Nauitca was quiet for so long then she said, " you are really my cousin."

" i can't just live my adopted parents behind," i told them with worry.

"dont worry about it well be there," Faith tryied to soothe me.

"okay then let go," i really don't want to go but i'll go.