I dont like parties/Faries Academy

Chapter 3

Kareema got dress for the party she was wearing this blue dress that had no spaghetti straps. A beautiful 300 diamond Tiara and black converse. Then she throw out all the color pink in her room even clothes so she let her maid have those clothes. Then Kareema got her trimmed a little and had it wavy black all down her side.

Then Kareema decided to walk down the grand stairs to wait for  get name to be called, "The Long Lost Princess Kareema Dajanee Lisa Isaac." Kareema walk down the stair to smile wave took picture with her father and mother. Then she meet all of her cousin that going to be at the school she going to. All there name are; Princess Nautica Linisa Dayla Wilson of Daytoda, Princess Faith Marea Wela Spiver of Waytona, Princess Jazarnera(Jazz-a-near-a) Violet Brunet Dean of Venlenta, Princess Briana Kiesha Lora Boggan of Kissatopea, and Princess Jessica Melissa Bridget Morrow of Lanrealpa.

Kareema also know what all there power are to well herself deal with ice or water, Nautica deal with fire, Faith deal with air, Jazarnera deal with storm, Briana deal with earth, and Jessica deal with flowers. After Kareema got tried of talking to everyone she left the party to outside because truthful she never really like parties a lot. Then a guy came outside and said, "Don't really like party."

She turn around surprise and laugh, "not so much." The unknown guy said,"like your converse." Kareema said,"thanks, what your name, because i can't keep calling you unknown guy." "Humm Hummm my name let see,"the unknown guy said. Kareema giggle and said, "yeah your name like the name your mommy gave you." The unknown guy said, " nice one princess my name is Wamo(why-o).

They talk and talk then Wamo said,"well i ever see you again," She thought about it and said, "I don't no just case let dance,"Wamo and Kareema end up dancing all night and when he went home and Kareema went to bed all she was dreaming about was her new crush Wamo.

*****

Kareema woke up got her magical suitcase and started to pack her clothes. When she finch with that she toke a shower, brush her teeth, put deodorant on and but some black skinny, a blue tank top and all black girls Jordan 6 rings. She added a couple of bracelet and necklace put her nose ring in and bell-button ring in and put some clear lip gloss on. Kareema went out side got in her magical car and rode all the way to her new school. She went into her dorm and started to unpack in her room.

Then her cousin came in and she really can see them now. Nautiica was light-skin, long sandy brown hair, and is medium sizes. Faith is brown-skin, long black hair in waves, and kind of a round body. Jazarnera is light-skin, her hair is long to but a dark brown color, and she slim. Briana is brown-skin, she must have cut her hair because it stop on her shoulder it dark brown and black, while she also kind of round. Jessica is is carmel, slim too, her hair black at the rot and red at the tips and it pull back into a side pony-tail. Kareema thought they all are drop dead beautiful.

They all thought the same thing about Kareema she is kind of light-skin, and kind of brown-skin, her hair is longer than all of there but braided into a pony-tail her hair color is as dark as night that go well with her. She slim she can actually be a model. Then Nautica broke the silence and said, " Thank you!" "What," Kareema said confuse. Nautica laugh and said, "i can read minds." Kareema said, " O, so what about everyone else." They all look at her than Briana said, "i can see the past, Jazarnera can see the future awake, Faith can blind people, and Jessica can fell people emotions."

"Wow,"Kareema said surprised, "how did you find find out you can do these things." Now they all look at her like she crazy then Jessica said, " you did you remember your dreams well your dream tell the future." Kareema said, "so i can see the future in my dreams," they all nodded and she continue,"but i don't remember all or my dreams." Then Jessica said,"well you need to start remember them." Kareema got angry and said, " well you need to start watching you mouth before you get knock out bitch." Then Nautica said, "see what i was saying," then the bell went off," okay let get to class." they all look at each other and prayed they make it throw the day safe.