Six

Kid's Point of view ( p.o.v. )

__________________________

I roamed the empty hallways in search of Soul . It was around ten . There was barely any light in the hallways . Suddenly , I had saw Soul's body on the floor .

" SOUL ! "

Tears rushed down my uneven face . I ran to him . I had lifted him . His body felt so lifeless . Had he committed suicide because of the . . . Kiss ?

God . This was all my fault . Though , what I couldn't comprehend is why was he in front of Maka's room ? Was he secretly seeing Maka ? That kiss was meaningless to him . I dropped his lifeless body and left it there . Even though it was painful to leave him there , he didn't care about me so why should I care about his life .

I felt so cruel . I wanted to run back to him and kiss his luscious lips and bring him back to life like the movies . I want everything to be a beautiful and romantic between him and I .

The next morning had passed , I got up to find Soul in his bed asleep . He seemed to be alive now . I got up to find a note on the wall next to my bed . It had read :

' Kid , I know you attempted to kill Soul because he didn't love you back . You pathetic little gay boy . If you don't want me to tell everyone , including your father then you better meet me in the front of the school at midnight . Come alone you little pathetic gay boy . '

Tears rushed down my face . I felt my face began to get hotter and hotter . There was a sudden pain in my heart . I then felt Soul's arms wrapped around my waist .

" So what are you reading beautiful ? "

" Nothing . "

I pushed him off of me as I put the note inside my coat . I stare deep into his eyes . He seemed hurt because I pulled away . If only he knew that I wanted to just push him against the wall and begin to kiss him passionately . Though , he couldn't know . Nobody could .