The wing man

I knew that we being me,Sam, and his friend are gong to a 'party', in our new car, so I decided to clean it. I grabbed a bucket, sponge, car soap, towel, and also put on my black with blue and red splattered swimming trunks and a blue shirt. I stuffed a rag in my trunks pocket as I walked on the path, toward the car and put every thing down. I went and grabbed the hose and turned it on to fill the bucket and spray the car first after that. I turned off the hose as I brought the soap and left line all over the car as I grabbed the sponge and dipped it in the water before rubbing the car and getting the soap every where on the car. It was covered in soap and grabbed the bucket the wash off most of the car. I finished washing Bee of with the hose as I put everything away, and came back to see my work. Bee was shiny as ever, I opened the door and sat half way in. I grabbed the rag out of my pocket and cleaned the emblem off a bit, before fully sitting inside the car.

I had some water on me and decide to get my self clean, when I got out I felt as if the car was sad but decide against it. I went and took a shower and put on clean clothes, jeans, converse, and a Black Sabbath t-shirt. I headed back out to the car and sat in it again, I felt the car feel almost happy to see me again. I was puzzled, but thought the car was haunted to ease my mind of this. I put my hands on the steering wheel. I had the keys with me and heard dad complain to Sam as he was making his way over about the path. "Nice work. I'll drive." Sam said. I got my hands off the steering wheel as I hopped over in the back seat. "Fine by me, I get to catch some Z's back here any way." I said truthfully, I'm all ways tired but I never could get enough sleep, I knew I was a bit energized if the family didn't wake me up till the day after, and that only happened when Sam forgot I was home and not out at the library. mom and dad nearly had a heart attack, and yelled a Sam but I defended him like always.

I soon drifted to sleep as the car was set in motion.

I was woken up to an instinct of someone was about to poke me in the face, "Do that and I'll brake your hand." I said opening an eye to see miles jumped back face forward. "Dude your brothers like a ninja." He whispered, but I caught it. "Ya, I am aren't I." I said back, scaring miles a bit more. I notice we were coming to a lake, but I saw with my good eyes who was at a far distance. I decided against fighting today, or at least right now, and just take a nap. "I'm continuing on with my nap, have fun with Mikaela." I said winking at Sam as he closed the door and walked away after giving me a look. I closed my eyes leaning back on the leather again as I sighed in relaxation. I opened my eyes to see Miles climb in the car horribly without using the door. " Oh for the after life's sake man, don't do that, it is the reason why we have doors, Bastard." I said mumbling the last part. I heard the radio come on soon after, and saw Sam have this distant look.

"Miles you have to get out of my car." Sam raced to miles and started up a mini argument. "Just get out you dumb ass idiot." I yelled at him, he was more scared of me than Sam and used the door this time. I wouldn't blame him for it, with unpredictable me I would be scared too, but I'm not. Soon we drove after Mikaela, and Sam was doing a horrible time trying to be smooth and talk her into giving her a ride home. I let him handle this one and Mikaela soon agreed, at least he doesn't screw up talking to girls that much. "I can't believe that I'm here right now." She spoke up looking out the window. Ouch or is she referring to the situation? "I just meant in this situation." She said after an awkward chat start up. I zoned out after that looking towards the car roof and relaxed into the cars leather once more. I noticed Sam doing another horrible smooth move, and for his sake I was about to speak up but decided against it for right now. They started doing names and classes, "Ya Both of us were in each of your classes." and that's when they finally noticed me.

"Tak witwicky. His bro." I said pointing to Sam. "Oh, Hi I'm Mikaela." She said as Sam continued to do a horrible job talking to a girl. "Hey Bee, Can you give Sammy boy a bit of an opening?" I said hoping the ghost car would answer. By golly Batman, It did. The car started to 'breakdown' as the radio went a little hay wire. We soon stopped and Sam was trying to say he wasn't doing this and trying to be romantic. Sam was trying to shut up the radio and was doing a marvelous job at that. I hoped out and went to look at the engine as well. I popped open the hood for her and she looked at the engine as I did a double take. "Whoa nice headers." She commented. "you've got a high-rise double pump carburetor..." Ok even I know when in fact that is a fuel injection setup. "Double pump?" Sam asked. "I squirts the fuel in to go faster." I said as she agreed. I went back to lay back down on the leather interior of the car. I decide to let Sam have his moment, if he ever gets it. I was puzzled at why and who would leave an engine like that in that condition at a used sales lot. It made no sense but I didn't hang on the thought as I heard a desperate Sam trying to save a move. "Come on Bee help the kid out." I whispered. The soon jumped back to life as Sam spend over to Mikaela.

I chuckled at the song that was playing on the radio it was 'baby come back' I wanted to laugh hard right now at the irony but held it back and chuckled. We soon sped off again dropping Mikaela off first, as Sam still tried a move or two. "Stupid." was all he told him self, "Well Partner that we can agree on." I said in a cow boy accent this time. "Ha ha very funny." Sam said as we headed home. "I know that's why I said it."I told him as we soon reached home. I walked in and went straight to bed.