Chapter 3.

Jayson POV. •

When I got in the car, my phone starting ringing. It was my nigga buzz who I sent to handle Ravyn's parents, so I knew it had to be important of he calling me already.

"Yo?" I said putting the car in reverse to head back to my crib.

"Aye, we went to the house but ain't nobody was there. The shit was empty, but there was a bedroom full of blood. We took care of that, but ain't nothing else was there." He said. I looked at the phone like he was crazy.

"Nigga did you check the whole house? How the fuck could a nigga and bitch who got knocked in the head with a fucking crowbar escape B???'' I said getting frustrated.

"Ion know boss, but they wasn't there, and there was only one car here with blood in the driveway too." He tells me.

"Aight man we gone get on this shit later okay?" I tell him turning back around to go back to Ravyn's house.

"Aight boss" he says then hangs up. Man how the fuck.. Ravyn ain't gone be happy to hear this shit I know that.

Ravyn POV•

While I'm in the kitchen cooking me and Alicia some dinner, I get a strange phone call from an unknown number. I usually don't answer unknown numbers but something told me to do it anyway.

"Who the fuck is this and why you playing on my fucking phone?" I answer ready to beat somebody's ass.

"You thought you was just gone try and kill us and leave RayRay? It's more to my job than just saving lives baby girl, I end em too. I'm watching you lil bitch." My father says then hang up. I look at the phone and laugh. Those bitch ass bastards don't know, I'm never hiding. I don't give a fuck, I'm just as crazy as them if not worse. As I continue cooking somebody starts banging on my damn door like the feds so I grab a butcher knife and head to the door since Alicia in her room sleep.

"Who the fuck banging on my door like the fucking feds?" I yell extremely aggravated at the fact somebody ain't got no home training.

"Its Jay, Rav open the door I gotta holla at you." He says making me lower the knife and opening up the door. He walks in and sits down while I put the knife down and sit down next to him.

"What's up? I thought you had to go?" I say looking at him. I can tell something wrong.

"Look, I don't know how but your parents weren't at the house when my boys went there. There was blood in the driveway and only one car was there." He says looking at me like he waiting on me to panic. I look at him and smile.

"I know, that bitch made nigga of a father just called me threatening my life. I always knew he was more than a doctor, he some kind of gang banger or some shit because how he was talking to me, it was like he bout that life." I say chuckling. Jayson looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Whats his name?" He asks.

"Andrew Taylor." I say. He looks at me like he seen a ghost.

"Ravyn.. Do you know your mother and father are my main rivals? I been trying to take they asses out, I never knew they had a daughter.." He says looking at me.

"Shit I'll help you take they ass out if need be, they ain't shit to me. Since I'm basically on they shit list right now anyway, might as well. I know they can just trace my car or track my phone if they really wanted me, but I feel like they plotting." I say looking him dead in his eyes. He stares at me for a second and the smashes his lips to mine. Surprised, I couldn't do shit back. I gave in and started kissing him back but then pushed him off of me.