Chapter 2.

"Strumming my pain with his fingers, Singing my life with his words, Killing me softly with his song, Killing me softly, with his song, Telling my whole life, with his words.. Killing me.. Softly... With his song." - Lauryn Hill

Ravyn In media

At around 7:30 , I texted Ravyn to let her know I was on my way. As I pulled into her drive way, I looked over myself, grabbed the roses I picked up and hopped out the car. I went up and knocked on the door waiting on her to answer. As I was about to knock again, the door opened and my mouth dropped. She was breath taking.. That dress hugged all her curves right , and had her ass and breast sitting up right.

"Damn..." I said licking my lips and looking into those hazel eyes as she turned away blushing.

"You look beautiful, these are for you."

"Thank you, they're very pretty." She said as we walked to the car. I opened her door and she thanked me, and I ran over to my side and got in. I took off down the street to the Italian Restaurant that I rented out for the night.

"So ms. Ravyn, tell me about yourself." I said taking a glance over at her as we drove to the sounds of J Cole's new album. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Well, my name is Ravyn Monaè Taylor, I'm 18, My birthday is January 13th and I'm originally from Louisiana. I'm an only child, and I don't really have friends accept for Alicia who's more like my sister than friend. I love music, and I plan on attending Manhattan's School Of Music in the fall. What's your story Mr. Jayson?" She says smirking at me. I look over and smirk back.

"I knew you had an accent that I Couldn't put my finger on, but my name is Jayson Daveon Williams, I'm 20, No kids, My birthday is February 11th, I'm not going to sugar coat with you ma, I'm basically on the rise to be a Kingpin, I'm also an only child, no family, but I recently graduated from college, I ain't one of them stupid niggas, I actually have a brain and that's pretty much it with me." I say pulling up to the restaurant. She nods her head and looks out at the restaurant.

"This is beautiful!" She says as I get out to open her door. I smile and grab her hand and lead her to the front of the restaurant.

"I'm glad you like it ma, I rented out the whole place just for us." Her eyes turn a emerald green as she smiles up at me and walks into the restaurant. it's very nice in here, big chandeliers are hanging everywhere, the everything in here was cream and gold, it looked like a palace in here. A waiter came and took us to our table and handed us menus and a glass of champagne.

"This is really beautiful Jayson, thank you for taking me here." She says with a smile.

"No problem, order anything you'd like." I tell her returning the same smile. We ordered and talked until our food came. We said grace and dug in. The food here is really good, and I can tell she likes her seafood Fettuccini and 8 oz steak, because my chicken Alfredo is the bomb. I can tell this night will be a night we never forget.

Ravyn's POV

The evening went really well with Jayson. After dinner we went walk on the pier and got to know each other better. He's very funny and honest, something you don't find in your typical hood nigga. He's very intelligent, and he's a sweetheart.