Chapter 23

The next day Diego headed to see his father to ask his help in taking care of the business while he's off to see his daughter, but...

- Selvaggia! - he gasped as he saw her getting out of a taxi at the door of the hotel.

She didn't say anything, but ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

- Diego! - she then cried.

- I've missed you so much!! - he said while he was still hugging her happily - You didn't tell me you're coming home!

- I wanted to surprise you! - she laughed.

- Well, it worked! - he smiled - A great surprise.

- Where were you going?

- To see Vilu.

- Then I'm coming with you! - she said then together they hopped into Diego's car and drove off.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Some hours later the couple got back, but Selvaggia quickly felt disgusted when she saw Romeo...

- Great. You're here too - she groaned.

- Uhm... Would you come to my room? - Diego asked - I want to ask you something... Privately...

She nodded as she went to his room while Diego stayed with Romeo.

- Lisen, Romeo... I don't know what happened between you two, but keep your distance from her, okay?

- Hm? Why? Did she say something bad about me?

- No, she didn't... But I'm guessing she's going to as soon as we're alone.

- Well, she isn't the only one having something bad to say - Romeo groaned - But fine. Listen to her first then.

And with that he simply walked away.

- What the the fuck... - he mumbled to himself, but then he just shrugged and went to see his girlfriend.

When he got to his room Selvaggia seemed to be reading something so he silently sneaked behind her then gently pulled her down on the bed and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

- Hah... I've missed this - she giggled as she just layed there, smirking up at him.

- Me too - he smiled back - I'm so glad to have you back... Have you back to me and in my arms - he said while he leaned above her, kissed her neck softly.

- I've missed feeling... Your soft kisses... - she said as she also was breathing heavily.

- I've missed kissing your beautiful body... - he whispered while continued kissing her lower and lower, making her moan with every touch.

At this point they both forgot they ever wanted to talk about anything at all as they were enjoying each other's company which they didn't have the chance to do in a while...