Your Harry Potter couple 1/7

Thomas: Harry and Ginny, Hinny. You are both individually as strong as each other and would do anything for one another.  Brave and courageous as these two lions, fire roars inside you waiting to be let out into the wild to roam free across the land.

Gally: Pansy and Draco, Drasy/Panco. You are both a bit carry at times, ambitious, headstrong and hot 😏. Draco has quite a bitter side to which Pansy balances out by her caring and "sweet" ahem...ways. You are like the Libra sign making decisions and finding life's balance.

Minho: Ron and Hermione (an I hate this pairing much prefer Dramione.. Who else and what team are you on? Romione or Dramione? Heh) Romione.
You two are cat and dog. Constantly fighting but in a cute way. It's never aggressive or a real fight just for the fun of it.
Ron can be pretty hard to discover and Minho too. As Hermione, tries, to crack the hard shell you would try to do the same to Minho and find out what he is about.

Noot: Neville and Luna Nuna. I know a few of you will complain about this but really, let's take a minute to admire their story. They have know each other for year and years but neither of them knew or wanted to tell each other the truth. Luna, slightly crazy and sightful and Neville, nervous but respected. Together you two are just so sweet and magical, when alone you are transported to a magical place.

I had ballet tonight 😏😏🏋🏼 Do you guys like dancing and do you like Harry Potter? This question is essential! I AM THE BIGGEST FAN EVVERRRRR! I know that you guys are gonna argue that but siriusly (hehehe) I am 😏
It snowed here !!!! ❄️❄️❄️ Winter is coming.... (Do you guys know where that is from????) ALSO WE REACHED 1k!!!!!' THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 😍😍😍😍😍
-R ☃❄️👏🏻