Your favorite holiday

Newt : Christmas, you are both Christmas crazy! You love to cuddle up on Christmas Day and eve and watch all the films that are on the Television and meet all the family for Christmas Dinner. You love decorating because you always get silly and cute. But your favourite is Boxing Day because Newt always reads you your favourite Christmas story.

Minho : Halloween. You and Minho love parties and horror so this guys you the best of all celebrations and you both enjoy it thoroughly. Generally you guys go to Thomas's house where there is a party and have a blast, every time you guys the best and sexiest costumes. You hand make them one on two years.

Thomas : Easter. You Thomas love chocolate. Ahh Chocolate, if you could you would pray to a chocolate goodie God or something. Every Easter, Thomas steps up a chocolate bunny hunt around your flat. You search for them until that you find every single rabbit/chocolate/sweet then Thomas takes you out for a romantic lunch.

Gally : New Year. You and Gally love your family as much as each other and wouldn't change for the world. You have a lovely, lively party each year with a dinner for the family hoping one day that you will have a family of your own.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short Gally one. OH MY GOODNESS YOU GUYS! This book only has like 18 chapters and we are already up for like 300+ reads ! Thank you so much!!! ILYGSM! 😍😍😍😁😂

QOTU: What country would you live in if you could?

Answer: I don't think that I would change but maybe Italy?

Love you runner keep running! 😊😘

X Rosie 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩