Chapter 6 {A new deal?}

Only seconds later Bill and Dipper appeared in the mystery shack.The young boy was still quite shocked what just had happend but then he released which position he was him.
"Let me down Dorito!!!"
Dipper tried to kick the demon to get free but Bill just chuckled.
"Oh pine tree what about a thank you~?"
"A-A thank you?"
The boy stopped struggling.He new that the triangle was right,he helped him and probaly even saved his life.Bill grinned and set Dipper down then bowed down to his face.
"So what do I get for helping you kid~?"
The kid backed away and blushed sighlty.His thoughts were all messed up ...what should he answer or should he just ran away?
"Hey pine tree don't run away that's no fun !"
"Stop reading my mind Bill!"
"I will when you give me an answer~"
Dipper sighed and looked away.
"Well what do you want..?"
"Mmmmmh~~~What would I want oh what would I want~?So simple I want you by my side......forever~deal~?"
Bill holded his hand out to the little boy who looked terrified at him.
"Never!!!No deal!"
"Why not~?I would still let you stay by your dumb family live your daily life just with me next to you.I can protect you for everything!So I see no reason to not make the deal~!"
Blue flames appeared in the demons hands and Dipper knew he was right it would be actually a good thing to have a helping hand to protect him.Also...he new that Bill made some big plans which could be quite dangerous so he needed to find out more about the demon-!
"Mmh...it's a deal!"
With a hand clap the deal was made but then Bill didn't let go of Dippers hand.
"Eh?!Let go!"
"Oh pine tree you little fool~!"
The dream demon pulled the boy closer and in the end to a kiss:
"Hmpf?!"
"Open your mouth kid~"
He tried to get away but Bill was to strong.So then Dipper got his first french kiss...which made him not that happy.
"Bill you idiot!How could you!It taste like I kissed a deer!!?"
The fancy demon chuckled.
"Aw~what a cute reaction~Red as blood your cheeks~"
Dipper covered his cheeks and ran upstairs.He kinda liked it but he couldn't say it loud,to embarrassing!So he ran upstairs with letting Bill alone who cried after him.
"Admint you liked it~"
"Lalalalala I can't hear you!!!!"

"Oh well oh well so much fun playing with you my toy~......

----------------------------------------------
Hellow~
It's the Author here!I finally managed to write a new chapter yaaay!Do you guys like the deal?Mmh poor Dip Dip~forever toghter with a Dorito haha!