Chapter 2 {Indeed you like me}

Dipper was still shocked and stepped back.He looked up right into the golden/yellow eye of the demon which reminded him of a cat eye.Bill was serious and the young boy knew that.
"Why me???!"
He nearly screamed at the demon,but he only got back a smile more like a grin.
"Because pine tree you are the most interresting human I ever met!"
Dipper didn't know if he should take this as a compliment or as something bad.But suddenly the dream demon stepped near and gave him the answer.
"I guess I like you a lot kid~or should I say my little beloved toy..."
He whispered right into dippers ear.
The kid got goosebumps and his cheeks turned into a shade of red.
But then he found himself again and turned around and started walking away fastly,away from Bill.But the triangle guy just flew next to him.
"Wa'tcha doing pine tree~?Wanne go already???"
"Yes!Away from you!You confuse me!"
"Aw~could it be that you like me too~?"
Dipper stopped.
He pulled his cap in front of his face and bit his lips.
Then he continued walking without a word.Bill smile widen,his sharp teeth showed up.
"Indeed!You like me~a lot!"
The boy swallowed then opened his mouth.
"SHUT UP!!!!"
Then he run back to the mystery shack and left Bill at the forest.
"Always watching you kid~"
With a finger flick the demon disappeared in blue flames.