Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"Like i said Kaya anytime" I said smiling at her, 'i feel the need to kiss her' i thought as i stood there and stared at her.

"Well goodnight, i guess i will see you tomorrow" She said. She turned around and started to walk in her door.

"Goodnight Kaya" I told her as she closed her door.

"Well well looks like someone has their eye on Kaya" I looked over and saw Kisuke grinning at me.

"I dont know what your talking about" i said walking to my room.

"Shuhei" I stopped and looked back at Kisuke. "I can tell by the way you just looked at Kaya that you want more than to be friends with her," He stepped closer, " But if you hurt her in any kind of way i promise you that i will make you regret it, understood" I could tell that Kisuke wasnt joking around with what he just said.

"I couldnt hurt her Kisuke, shes different, and i dont want to see her anything but happy" I looked at him and said.

"Good, well goodnight" Kisuke said turning back around.

"Night" i said as i entered my room. I layed there staring at the walls in my room, i couldnt help but think about her, 'just something about her makes me want to be closer to her' i thought.

-The next day-

Kayas P.O.V

I finished getting ready, i told Ichigo that i would meet him before school. I didnt want to go, but i knew that i couldnt contiune to run from my past, so i decided to go.

-DingDing-

I picked up my phone and read the text from Ichigo.

(I'll be waiting in the front for you,

-Ichigo)

I texted back saying that i would be there in 10 minutes.

"Ready sis" I heard Alex call.

"Yeah im coming" I said as i grabbed my backpack and closed the door to my bedroom.

"Have a good day" I turned around and saw shuhei, he was still in his pjs.

"Thanks, ill see you later" I said as i turned and walked out of the shop with my brother.

"jezz Kaya are you going to make up your mind" I looked over at Alex when he said that.

"What do you mean by that" I said him kind of harshly.

"I mean pick who you like, Ichigo or that Shuhei kid." I laughed when he said that.

"Alex dont worry about that, for one Ichigo doesnt like me like that, we are just close friends that grew up together and two Shuhei has to go back to the soul society one day, its not like he is here forever" I said.

"Whatever you say Kaya" Alex said. We reached the school and i noticed Ichigo waiting for us.

"Hey guys" Ichigo said as we walked towards him.

"Yo" Alex said, "Listen i dont want to be rude but i have somewhere i need to be"

"And where might that be" I looked over at my brother and said.

"I told this girl that i would meet her" Alex said walking off and waving goodbye.

"Damn kid" I said, Ichigo looked at me and laughed.

"Over protective much Kaya" I looked at him and laughed as well.

"Im his older sister, i have to be somewhat protected of him" I said.

"Yeah i get that way with Karin and Yuzru" Ichigo said. We walked towards the bleachers by the school and sat down. "How are you this morning" Ichigo asked looking over at me.

"Im hanging in there" I said looking back at him.

"Thats good" He said looking away.

"Yeah, i also met some people last night to" I told him,

"Oh yeah thats good" Ichigo said.

"Yeah they are really nice, expecially this guy, he listened to me when i couldnt sleep, it was nice"

"Hmmm" I looked over at Ichigo and noticed that he looked kind of mad.

Ichigos P.O.V

When Kaya told me that she met some new friends, i was happy for her, that is until she said something about this guy. I dont know why but i felt really jealous, 'He helped her when i wasnt there' i thought. I noticed Kaya staring at me, i looked over to her and smiled. I didnt want her to know that i was jealous, i mean Kaya and I are just friends, nothing more. So what if she does met someone, i shouldnt be in the way of her being happy.

-RINGRING-

The bell for class rung, Kaya and I got up and walked to class. "ICHIGO" we both stopped and looked over at Rukia.

"Something wrong Rukia" I asked her as she stopped running.

"We need to talk" Rukia said looking up at me.

"Umm. okay" I said.

"I'll will just head to class, see you two later" Kaya said walking off.

"Whats wrong Rukia" I asked her when Kaya was out of site.

"Hollow" Was all Rukia said, I pulled out my soul badge and changed.

Kayas P.O.V

As i walked away from Rukia and Ichigo i noticed the presence of a hollow. I looked over and saw Ichigo transforming into a soul reaper, 'So i was right about him' i thought. I decied to let Ichigo handle it until i felt Alexs spiritual pressure heading towards the hollow. "DAMNIT ALEX" i said as i took out my soul candy and changed.

I ran towards Alex and the direction that he was going. "Sometimes you can be an idiot" I said as i flashstepped. When i got there i noticed that this was an ordinary hollow, it was something much stronger. I noticed Rukia, Renji, Ichigo and my brother Alex fighting the thing. I could tell that they were having trouble with it. "So you noticed to" I looked over and saw Shuhei standing beside me.

"Yeah, that things isnt an ordinary hollow, i just cant put my finger on what it is" I said looking back at them. I didnt want to interfer unless i had to. So Shuhei and I stood there watching them, making sure to jump in when they needed help. Thats when i noticed something that they didnt, "Damnit" i said as i ran forward. I blocked the attack that was going to hit Ichigo.

"Kaya" Ichigo said surprised when he looked behind him.

"Talk later, fight now" I said as i began to fend off what they couldnt sense. Shuhei also joined the fighting helping me out. It took forever to fend the thing off. When we finally did, Ichigo looked at me with a serious look.

"What the hell is going on here" He said looking from my brother to me. 'Guess he was going to find out one way or another' i thought.