Chapter two

Nolen ( in media )

I was scrolling through my Insta liking some pictures while Ari was in the bathroom. I stumbled on some girls picture and let me say she was fine asf so I liked it and liked her others pictures.

" who's that " Ari said standing over me

" nobody " I clicked my phone off

" stop playing Nolen who the fuck was that" she raised her voice .

" nobody damn " I said raising my voice also.

" lemme see your phone then " she said as she snatched it out my hand. Leaving me shocked as fuck.

She clicked it on an swiped the the right to see a password on my phone.

" oh so we now keeping secrets " she said crossing her arms

" not even like that , I'm loyal an you know that " I said

She threw my phone at me .

" Leave now " she yelled

I didn't even protest against her I just got my shit and left . I got in my car and drove off to Ally's house .

About 10 minutes of driving I got to her house . I pulled up in her drive way and knocked on her door .

" hey baby boy " her mom answered hugging me

" hey Mrs.Diaz " I kissed her cheek

" ally's is in her room " she said letting me in .

" ok "

I walked in her room to see her sleep in the bed , so I climb in her bed and laid with her .

( 1 hour later )

I woke up to a slight sift in the bed to see Ally's body wrapped around me and her snoring lightly . I smiled and went back to sleep .

Ally

I woke up to see Nolen in my bed it didn't really suprise me because he always sleep with me ,but for some reason it felt different. I looked at him and saw that he actually looking sexy as fuck when he sleeps, and his lips look so good, good enough to kiss .

Wait what he's my best friend...I promised that I'll never catch feels for him so what in the hell am I thinking?

" what are you looking at " Nolen said in a raspy tone interrupted my thoughts.

" um... Nothing " I said biting my lip

I turned away and grabbed my phone off my night stand and saw 5 miss calls and 10 messages from Carlos .

Carlos❤️😩- hey baby I know your sleep but I just wanna say I love you and don't forget our date tomorrow ❤️

Me-love you to baby ❤️and I won't trust me 😏

Carlos❤️😩-gn amor 😴😍

Me-gn baby ❤️

I clicked off my phone and sighed .

" what happened " Nolen asked

" nothing , but I'm Hungry cook for me" I smiled

" what you want "

" ion care just cook something "

" ight we gonna have some barbecue chicken" he smiled

" sounds good " I said climbing out the bed

We walked down stairs and my mom wasn't here . Must have went to work .

I sat on the Counter and watched Nolen do his magic . Omg he looks so sexy when he cooks .

" what you say " he turned around

" huh " I said

" you said someone looks sexy when they cook " he said laughing

Shit I said that out loud.

" I think you hearing stuff " I lied

" mhmm" he said turning around continuing to cook.

Carlos

I was bored as fuck since i left allys house and since i know she wont be pulling up on me i might as well call up my side bitch Emma .

About 20 minutes of waiting she pulled up and knocked on the door .

" why you late " I said letting her in

"Had shit to do " she said

" ight lets go up stairs so you can satisfy daddy " I licked my lips  and she smirked.

----
Comment/Vote/Share