Fifteen

I'm not good with the whole magic healing power shiz so this chapter is really shite...I am so sorry.

but it's fiction right?

a very

very

bad and unedited written fictional story.

Chapter 15

Luke and Ashton stood wide-eyed as they looked at the beautiful, shiny bronze-brown tail that Calum now had.

They had gotten to the beach and Ashton had used the trident to turn his best friend into a merman.

He honestly didn't think it would work.

He also had no idea what he was doing but was somewhat satisfied.

"Let's go." Luke said, grimacing as he one again picked up Calum's bloody, dead, body and with Ashton close behind him he swam off further into the ocean.

Ashton and Luke were exhausted by the time they got back, more Luke, as he had been the one carrying Calum.

Ashton bit his lip as they sped into their kingdom and to find Michael.

"Where the fûck have you been? I thought you fûcking left me to run this place myself you bastard." Michael shouted as Ashton entered the room. Ashton ignored him and helped Luke inside with Calum and the blonde put the lifeless boy on the desk.

"Oh my god, Calum." Michael gasped, rushing over to the boy. "Why...-he's not...-what the fûck is going on?" He asked, turning to look at his brother and best friend.

"He um...he got hit by a t-truck." Ashton murmured. "I thought you'd be able to revive him...I can't- I can't live without him Mike, please." Ashton pleaded.

Michael frowned as he looked down at Calum's body; head snapping up as the door opened and Liz came in.

"What's going on?" She asked as she entered, seeing Calum on the bed.

"Calum's dead and Michael's going to revive him." Luke said, wincing when Ashton punched him. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"I don't know if I c-can guys." Michael whispered, shaking his head. "I've never- this is like- Calum...he's not a dog, he's a human...kind of."

Michael bit his lip. "Close the door." He murmured, glancing at Liz who nodded, closing the big door of the kings' office.

Luke swam to his mum and Ashton stayed by Michael after putting the trident back on the wall.

"I don't know if I can do this." Michael repeated, breath hitching as he ran a hand down Calum's arm and taking his hand.

"There is probably a very small chance this will work, you know that right?" Michael asked and if he was out of water, Luke knew that his eyes would be glossed over with tears.

Ashton nodded, sniffling. "He's my best friend Mikey." He whimpered, voice cracking. "He's your boyfriend."

"I know that."

"Well then why don't you want to do this? Why wouldn't you want t-to revive him?" Ashton hiccupped, frowning.

"It's not that I don't want to Ash-"

"Then do it." Ashton cried.

"I can't, I'm scared." Michael shouted. "I'm fûcking scared because this might not work. I could die from this." He said softer, shaking his head.