I pushed through the big silver gates, and let it swing shut behind me. I walked a small route to Justin's front door, where I rang the doorbell. Maybe if he's in, he'll know someone came. Maybe he'd hope its me. Maybe he'd open the door!

          Much to my disappointment, the door swung open to reveal quite a short but stocky man. He grunted at me, stepping aside to let me in. I stepped in and took no time at all to bound up the stairs. I made my footsteps heard, I wanted desperately to attract attention to myself so Justin could see what the commotion was all about, that is if he is in. The short man ran after me, probably guessing I was running to Justin. Instead of going to my guest bedroom first though, I ran into my mums bedroom, where she was sat on her bed. 

          "Mum!" I shouted happily, both over joyed to see her, and still trying for Justin to hear. I bounded up to her, to see the worry lines on her face, with her hands behind her back. "Mum?" I questioned this time, in complete confusion.

          I went closer to inspect and saw her hands handcuffed the to four poster bed. My mouth hung open in shock as I stared. "Sweetie, I'm so glad to see your alright. But please run. Just get out of here, don't look back." She begged, her motherly instincts jumping forward. 

          "I'm not leaving without you." I protested, and making the final decision. My mum tried to but in but I had a plan. I turned on my heels to see the man who was following me just outside, respecting our privacy at the most. I looked around the room desperately and my eyes landed on the wardrobe closest to the door. I ran fowards to it, and pushed it with the adrenalin pumping through my veins, which I blocked the door shut. The wardrobe was small and pretty, with little carvings on it. It wasn't too heavy, but with the slant I had put it on, there was no way the man outside would be getting inside any time soon. I turned around to face my mum, immediately questioning her. "Is Justin here mum? Do you know why your locked up? Wheres Pattie? Scooter? Did he hurt you mum? If he hurt you, I'll kill him!" I said, my voice getting higher. 

          At the sounds of my voice, the man obviously tried to get in but failed. As soon as he realised he was locked out, he began pounding on the door and shouting for help. 

          "Pattie and I got home from shopping, and we found your letter, hunny, and I completely understand. I wasn't happy I couldn't look after you, but I knew what the lengths people take for true love. I would of done the same." She told me quietly, a small smile on her lips. Probably reminiscing of my dad.  "In answer to your questions, I'm sure Justin is here, locked in his room. Pattie is locked in hers, and Scooter is away. When he found out you both had run off, we got locked in here. After trying to escape, we got handcuffed, he hasn't hurt me. He's not here at the moment, I know that much!" She smiled, obviously delighted. If I was to escape with everyone I love, this was the perfect chance with Scooter not here.

          "I heard one of the lads say that 'the boss' was coming home tonight," My mum finished, really proving this was my only chance. I gave her a little nod before kissing her cheek. 

          I walked towards the window, and my mum shouted me back, scared for my safety. I didn't have time to waste, so I simply pushed up the window. I took a deep breath, trying to gain some courage and stepped up onto the window sill. 

          Was now a good time to mention I'm afraid of heights?

          I ignored my fears for a second and saw a white draining pole go up the side of the house right next to the ledge. Looking up, I could see Justin's window directly above my mums. I reached out, grabbing the pole and pushing myself up. From where the pole was nailed to the house, every meter up or so, there was a little bit of metal, like a step. I grabbed on, wriggled up a little before putting my left foot on the small step like thing. I wriggled up again and soon enough, my right foot hit the metal step. I only had to do this a couple more times, before I finally came to the window ledge of Justin's room. 

          I stepped onto it, breathing out a shaky breath. I bent down, pulling up the window, and stepping in. 

          Pitch black. That was all I could see. 

          At first I panicked, thinking I was in the wrong room, but when my eyes adjusted from the sunny outside to the pitch black room, I noticed a lump on the bed, and that the fact he was probably just sleeping. I stumbled over to the light switch, and turned it on. I turned around, seeing Justin lay on his bed, his eyes tightly shut and the covers pulled up to his neck.

          "Justin?" I whispered, taking a few steps until I was next to him. 

          His usual spiked up quiff hair style was flat and it was now messy and looked as if it had been slept on for hours. His bed hair was so cute, I wanted to run my fingers through his golden brown locks. I pressed my lips on his cheek, catching the corner of his lips. His eyes fluttered open, and landed on me, a heart breaking smile brought to his face in an instant. 

          "Charlotte!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me onto of himself. All the while, I tried to shush him. "Whats wrong?"

          "Justin, you've got to be quiet. I'm kind of kidnapping you." I said, the words surprising myself. But in an instant, a proper plan formed into my head. I was confident this would work. "You've got to be quiet, but we need to leave right now." I said, still whispering. 

          A confused expression slipped onto his face, making him look childlike and cute. "So, this isn't a dream?" He said slowly. "But you left. You took the money." He said, now a little angry.

          I frowned, pressing my lips onto his and letting the fireworks shoot all over my body. Butterflies were set loose, and I knew everything I had to do to get a peaceful life with him would be worth it. "I have a plan. I took the money, so we can escape together. I don't really have time to explain right now, but are you with me?" I asked, and he nodded. Pressing his lips quickly on mine.

          "Great. Now follow me." I said with a smile.