EPILOGUE

*nine years later*

Soo Jung's P.O.V

"Got you!" I watched from a bench I'm sitting on as Kai managed to catch Jin Wook, our 3 year old son. Ne, I have had a family with Kai. Ever since I found out that Kai was my online boyfriend it took me quite a while to process everything. How could I be so dumb enough not to realize it? I mean like, I've known him for quite some time and I know that his family name was Kim but I never even once thought that it was Kai. Kai and I didn't talk much after the incident and it was quite awkward between the two of us. When my parents came back from outstation, Kai and I still haven't really gone over the awkward situation between the two of us. My parents find it weird that I wasn't as noisy around Kai as usual but they shrugged that off knowing only Kai and I can settle the problem between us. A few weeks after the incident, Kai proposed to me to become his girlfriend on stage in front of the whole school. He sang a song for me with the help of his bandmates. I was teary-eyed and accepted him right away when he stood in front of me after the performance with a rose in his hand. Some of the girls cheered and some went as crazy as hell when Kai and I hugged each other. Kai released the hug for a moment and kissed my forehead. That really brought out the beast among the audience.

I was awoken from my thoughts as I felt an arm around my shoulder. "Whatcha thinking?" Kai asked as he scooted a little closer next to me. "Nothing much." "Tell me about it." "It's nothing really." "Tell me or you know the consequences." "It's seriously nothing." I said as I pushed him away from me. He laughed as he stumbled a bit. He placed his arm over my shoulder once more and sighed in content as he watched Jin Wook running around playing with his toys. I snaked my right arm behind his waist as I placed my left arm over his stomach cuddling him. He inhaled the scent of my shampoo and brought me closer by the shoulder. We stayed that way for quite a few minutes before our son came up to us with tired eyes. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes. Kai carried Jin Wook as I followed Kai from behind up to Jin Wook's bedroom. Kai carefully placed him in bed and placed a blanket over him. Kai placed his right arm around my shoulder and I placed my arm around his waist. We watched as Jin Wook slowly drift off to dreamland. Kai and I soon went to our bedroom and chatted a bit before getting ready for bed. Once we were in our pajamas, we lied down on the bed and cuddled with each other as close as possible. Kai turned off the bedside lamp and it became really dark. "I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I replied and drifted off to dreamland in Kai's arms.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n

Wow, that was okay, I think. I'm not sure if the ending was good enough but I hope it is. It was quite short cause I didn't really know what to write. I got quite a lot of feels when I wrote this. Btw, I'm one of the people among the audience who went crazy af. Lol jkjk. Anyways, thank you for supporting this book. Kamsahamnida!

XOXO❤️❤️😍😍😍✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼😄😄😄