Girlfriend

It's Saturday morning and you wake up and stretch out in your bed. You reach and check your phone but there's not messages which is odd, normally you best friend Patrick always sends you a good morning text.

You make your way to have a shower and get dressed when the doorbell rings and you rush to answer it. There was a man standing with a large bunch of roses with a note attached.

''Miss Y/L/N?'' He asked as he reads your name off this clip board.

''Yes that's me. Thank you'' you take the flowers off him and close the door. You quickly read the note but there is no name as to who it's from, just a rhyme.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If I had to pick
I'd choose you

There was a little sentence at the end telling you to be ready for 11 o'clock sharp.

It was 10 o'clock now, so you had an hour to get ready. You put the flowers into a vase and placed them on the window sill. They were beautiful.

At 11 o'clock you hear a knock on the door. There was a man in a suit and tie with a note in his hand for you. ''Miss Y/L/N?''

''Yeah that's me''

''The taxi is outside waiting''

''Oh, okay. I'll grab my coat''

You were slightly confused as to what was going on. But you open the note when you get into the taxi and read it.

You are going to your favourite place. Look for me.

You were getting quite excited now, but also nervous. Whoever was doing this for you had put a lot of effort into it.

The taxi driver pulled up just outside the entrance to the beach which was your favourite place to go. You thank the taxi driver, take of your shoes, and walk onto the beach.

You look around trying to find your secret admirer, not sure what to look for.

Then you spot a familiar face looking right at you. It was your best friend. It was...Patrick. He was sitting on a stool with his acoustic guitar on his lap.

You slowly walked over to him and he smiled. ''Hey Y/N. Glad you could make it''

''Patrick...Wh-''

''Shh Y/N. Just listen''

He begins strumming his guitar, playing the opening to along together and signing along. It was beautiful.

Quite a crowd was building up, watching Patrick sing, But he never took his eyes of you. You couldn't help but let a few tears out.

He finished and put his guitar on his stand and walked right up to you and took your hands in his.

''Y/N'' he starts speaking very nervously. ''We have known each other for so long, and you are my best friend. We tell each other everything and so it's time I told you my best kept secret'' he takes a big breath in.

''I'm in love with you Y/N, I always have been. Iv never plucked up the courage to tell you because I always thought you just wanted to be friends. But I can't take it anymore, I can't take seeing you with anyone else. So will you be my girlfriend?''

You were so shocked, you never thought Patrick would ever ask you this, you thought he just wanted to be friends. More tears start streaming down your eyes and you look up to him.

You pull him down into a passionate kiss, not ever wanting to let him go. He picks you up and your wrap your legs around his waist.

You both break away from the kiss and look into each other's eyes

''I love you Patrick'' you whisper

''I love you so much more Y/N. And I promise I will never let you go''

---------

So I tried to be cute but failed.. So yeah here you go, hope you enjoy some of it!

Send some requests in for me :)