At The Party

Smut

Pete ran up to your whilst in school. ''Y/N we are having a party at Patrick's tonight. You better be there''

''Sure thing! I'll be there around 7''

So you decided you wanted to dress up a little bit since it was a party and your crush, Patrick, was going to be there.

You decided to go for a tight black dress and almost see through tights, because it was pretty cold, and just some flat black shoes. You had finished putting on your make up and had your hair all curled and hanging over one shoulder.

It was 7:10, I was slightly late but it should matter. I knocked on Patrick's door and it swung open after a couple of minutes to Pete, absolutely wasted.

''Y/N your just in time. We are about to start the games''

''Oh no, at least wait till I have a bit to drink first''

''Fine, you have 10 minutes to get as wasted as possible and then we start''

He stumbles back across the room to talk to Joe and Andy.

( 10 minutes later )

Your all sat round playing 7 minutes of heaven and all were pretty drunk. Pete had taken charge of spinning the bottle in the centre. We had already played a few rounds and luckily it hadn't landed on you yet.

Pete span the bottle and it landed on Patrick, he looked up at him and smirked. He spun the bottle again and it landed on you which made you both look at each other and blush

''Y/N and Patrick! No cheating'' he gave Patrick a wink and shoved you both upstairs into the bedroom.

Patrick was as red as a tomato by the time we got there. ''You okay Patrick?'' You asked genuinely. ''I'm fine, I just I really like you.. And iv never really been in this situation before'' he gives a half smirk and looks down embarrassed.

''Your a virgin?'' You raised an eyebrow ''yeah, I guess. Iv never done anything with anyone'' he innocently shrugs his shoulders.

''Well..I can change that if you want'' You ask and climb on top of his lap straddling him. His face blushes whilst he just gazes at you on top of him, he nods his head slowly and you lean in and give him a kiss on the lips.

You break the kiss for a second and take off your dress, leaving you in just your tights and black laced bra. He pupils dilate and his breathing accelerates. You were loving the fact you made him react like this.

You feel him getting harder under you and you push him back on the bed with you on top of him.

''One second'' you whisper in his ear as you quickly get off him and walk into the closet. You grab a tie from inside and quickly hook it on the handle of the door, which received some cheers from the people downstairs, especially from Pete.

You take of your tights as you make you way back over to Patrick and quickly embrace him in a kiss. He puts his hand on your waist tentatively. ''Patrick, it's okay to touch me. I give you full permission'' you smirk as he blushes.

He moves his hands up your back until he reaches your bra which he unclips, he then brings them over your shoulders where he pulls the straps down and throws your bra across the room.

You slowly start to peel up his shirt but he stops you. ''Erm.. Y/N. Sorry I'm very self conscious''

''Patrick, your gorgeous and are really turning me on right now. Nothing under this shirt is going to change that. Trust me''

You slowly start to peel his shirt up, leaving kisses on the skin you began to expose. He had his eyes closed and was squirming a little which made you chuckle.

You lifted his shirt over his head and he was looking down embarrassed. ''See, I told you. Your perfect'' you whispered in his ear as you started to kiss back down his front until you reached his boxers.

You slowly pulled them off and was pleasantly surprised. ''Wow'' you murmur but Patrick heard.

''What's up?''

''Nothing. Your just.. Massive'' you grab his length and put as much as you could of him in your mouth rubbing what you couldn't with your hand.

''Ahh- fuck Y/N'' he grabs your hair with his hand controlling your speed.
You move your mouth off him after a few minutes and take your panties off.

You slowly climb back on top and lower yourself on to him. ''Ohh P-Patrick'' you groan as you start to move up and down. He grabs your waist and starts to match your movements hitting your spot with every thrust.

''P-Patrick don't stop'' you moan out load causing him to growl in response.

He quickly grabs you and twists you round so your laying on your back, him now taking full control.

He slams his lips onto yours and thrusts back into you, setting a hard and fast pace. ''Y/N I love you, I always have'' he starts to go faster and he hits your spot.

''I'm c-close P-Patrick'' you grab hold of the sheets. ''Cum for me baby'' he growls in your ear and that was your undoing. You release calling out his name which causes him to release shortly after inside you.

Patrick rolls onto his back and pulls you into his chest. ''Thank you Y/N. That was amazing'' he kisses your forehead.

''Did you mean it?'' You ask him looking into his eyes.

''Mean what darling?'' He furrows his eyebrows

''You said you loved me'' you start to blush and look away from him.

He lifts your chin back up with his finger so your looking back into his eyes. ''Of course I meant it Y/N. I love you, I just haven't plucked up the courage to tell you before''

''Oh Patrick. I love you too'' you kiss him on the lips and give him the biggest hug.

''WELL DONE PATTYCAKES'' you hear Pete shout from near the door.

''Fuck off Pete you perv'' Patrick shouts and Pete just chuckles and walks away.

You cuddle up to Patrick and both fall to sleep.

------------------

Hope this was okay :)

I'll try and write some more fluff next.

Send and requests