Kaiga And Taiki

"Because of that, we got a misunderstanding,"-Taiki Kudo

3rd person's P.o.v

Seirin went to Maji Burger with Kaiga's siblings.

"Nii-chan, buy me cheese burger!"

"Nii-chan, buy me a milkshake!"

"Nii-chan!"

"Nii-chan!"

"Shut up, you two!" Kaiga scolded the twins which made them quiet. "I'll buy you what you want but don't be noisy, guys."

"Hai, Heichou," the twins said in unison

"Are they really like that?" Izuki asked pointing at the Kudo siblings. Mikka nodded.

"Yeah. Kaiga frequently scold them but, they don't feel offended or hurt because of that. Their mother made them understand that," Mikka said taking Seirin's usual spot. Everyone ordered their usual meals and the twins ate happily.

"Do you think Eunice, Roggou and Niggou are okay outside?" Kyle asked gazing at the door.

"Ummm, of course they will. They're tough puppies guys. Like your favorite cartoon characters, am I right?" Kaiga answered ruffling the boy's hair.

"Like Tuff Puppy! But, where's Kitty Catswell?" Kyla asked looking worried. Kaiga sweatdropped trying to think an answer.

"Kitty's coming when Puppy needs her. So don't worry. This time there will be 3 Kitties," they all looked at the back and saw Taiki standing with his hands in his pocket. Kaiga glared at him and stood up.

"Kyla, Kyle, we're going home. Let's go," Kaiga said as the two kids followed him without protesting. But Mikka stayed put.

"Taiki, what are you doing here?" Mikka asked seriously.

"Umm, what just happened?" Koganei whispered at Mitobe and he shrugged.

"What? I'm just here for a snack. And it's only a coincident that I am here," Taiki said as Mikka stood up with shadows covering her eyes.

"Guys, I'm off now. My Father's gonna look for me. See you tomorrow," Mikka said with a smile and walked out Maji.

"Now that was disturbing," Taiki said, smiling while he watch Mikka leave

"Taiki-kun, do you still play basketball?" Kuroko suddenly asked making them look at him. Taiki's smile faded and took a seat. Where Kaiga sat earlier.

"Mind if I sit with you?" Taiki asked.

"Umm, sure. No problem," Hyuuga said as if not sure about the answer.

"What do Kuroko mean about that?" Riko asked sipping from her smoothy.

"Mind telling us?" Kiyoshi asked as Taiki sighed.

"Just to answer it, no. I don't play anymore. Well, not in a game. Just in street court without no one else watching but Alex," Taiki answered gesturing his hand.

"Alex? Alexandra Garcia, right?" Kagami asked feeling uneasy about Taiki's relationship with her.

"Yup. She and my girlfriend are the only one who see me playing. Well, excluding my dog, Eunice," Taiki said making everything clear about them.