“I'll see you tonight” I say before kissing her lips once more.

Once I arrived at school, I was greeted by my now, two best mates...which is odd since one of them slept with my girlfriend. Greyson and Jason were both smiling. They both knew about my plans for the night.

“Hey man. You nervous cos you look like shit” Jason says.

I playfully scowl at him before chuckling.

“I'm shit scared but I'm excited too. I'm almost completely certain she'll say yes” I say smiling proudly.

“So how's this gonna happen? Like I know what's going to happen but at what time?” Greyson asks.

“When the second slow dance comes on. They're doing slow dance, non slow dance, then slow dance. So, about half an hour after the night starts. So seven pm” I say.

They both smile and nod.

“Well good luck man” Greyson says before hugging me.

I hug him back and smile.

“Thanks Greyson” I say.

“No worries man” He says.

“Yeah good luck” Jason says, giving me a quick man hug.

We all went to our homerooms to start the day. I saw Pete and Rihanna making out in the hall and was forced to say something. They said sorry then about five minutes later I found them doing the same thing. I'm just hoping he hasn't taken her virginity yet. They are way too young.

“Sir, I don't understand...How does that work. I mean they obviously saw that people lived on Australia! So how can they call it terra nullis or what ever it's called. It's not an uninhabited place!” A girl in my year ten class whined.

Normally I would be ready to pull my hair out since I've explained it to her five times. But today I just chuckled.

“Okay, so it's like when teachers asks a question and only one person put there hand up but the teacher pretends they don't see that person's hand. It's turning the blind eye” I state.

She nods her head in understanding.

“See, if you said they were turning a blind eye from the start we wouldn't have waisted so much time” She says smirking.

I roll my eyes at her but laugh. Greyson's adopted sister is the girl who's been whining.

“Stop your whining Lucy” I say.

She glares playfully at me before huffing.

“Just because you're best friends with my brother doesn't mean you can say that” She says.