Chapter 1

I groan as my alarm clock sets off, blaring Titanium by David Gueta. The first few times, I enjoyed it. Now, when I hear the song it makes me want to kill someone.

I stretch my tired body, not willing to face the day yet, my eyes are shut, not wanting to face the day. Finally crawling out of bed, I rummage through my draws, throwing clothes onto my bed as I look for my ripped jeans and a long sleeve, black V neck. Once I'm dressed and have my bag, I walk down stairs, my younger brother at the kitchen bench.

"Hey Pete" I say, ruffing my little brothers hair. He grinned up at me. He adores me, I know it. I love him just as much.

"Hey Krystal. You gonna take me to school today? I start year seven today!" He says grinning. I smile.

"Sure, but you have to get out of that" I say, pointing to his uniform. He gives me a confused stare.

"But..It's my uniform" He says. I roll my eyes and smile.

"I know, But your my little brother, I can't have you looking like a goody-goody. Now go up there, I'll help you choose what to wear if you want" I offer. He smiles and nods.

"Okay, I'll make you some toast then I'll be right up with you now go" I say walking around the kitchen bench.

He runs up stairs while I make toast. Soon, the toast is ready and I take it up to him. I tell him to eat at his study desk I had bought him while I look in the wardrobe for things to wear. I smile as I find his old torn at the bottom grey jeans. I chuck them at him and then grabbed his white T shirt. He got changed and I smiled at my creation. He's Alive!

"Alright...now to fix that blond mess you call hair" I say. He rolls his eyes but smiles. I spike his hair and put hair spray on it. Now he looks like a trouble maker. I smile.

"Okay, so now since you look so awesome, we can go. I've got to say, I'm pretty good at giving make overs" I say. He laughs at me before grabbing his dusty brown leather jacket

"Now, just because you look like a trouble maker, and will most likely end up being one, doesn't mean you can let your grades slip. You've gotten perfect grades since you were six, that isn't about to change" I tell him as we head to my Audi R8. He nods his head before getting in. I slide in too.

"Ah, school. How I've missed this hell whole" I say once we reached the parking lot. Everyone was staring at my car. I don't blame them. It's new, I got it during the holidays. Once I parked the car, I turned to Pete.

"Now, When we get out, don't wear your bag on both shoulders. Sling it over one, like you've seen me do multiple times okay?" I say. He nods.

"Okay" I say. We both get out and he does as I said. I smile. He he he....He is becoming my mini me. I feel so evil right now. I couldn't think about my evilness for long since someone tackled me to the ground. I started squirming.

"Ryan, off me please" I say to my ex-boyfriend. He smiles before sticking his tongue down my throat. Trust me, it got some getting use to.

"Hey mate, back off! That's my fucking sister" Pete growled before pulling Ryan off me.. I saw Ryan roll his eyes.

"What you gonna do punk ass bitch" Ryan spat back.

"Ryan! That's my brother you're talking to!" I yelled as I got up.

"What are you gonna do hey? Learn your place woman" He yells at me. I could feel the anger rising in me. I took a swing at him.

"Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again, or my brother. You got it? Oh and didn't I make myself clear enough when I found you Fucking that slut Lisa that we are over" I spat. There was a crowd growing round. I pushed through it with my little brother.