Chapter 1 ♥

Some call me the Matchmaker, Others the Love Guru but I am knows specifically as...

Cupid's Assistant.

The one to go for specific love advice. The one known for making matches.

Want to know the worst part?

I have no love interests. ._.

Unless you count Channing Tatum. That man's all kinds a' handsome.

Well introduction time!

I'm Kylie Mathews, full time Cupid's Assistant of George McKinley High School. 17 of age                   Status? Senior!

I live in Davenport, Florida with the mom, the dad, the annoying brothers Adam &Kevin and my grandma. Dad's side btw ;)

Forgot my parent's name Dad- Kyle Mathews and Mom- Lia Mathews.

Guess how I got my name's not a secret anymore. Anywho... What was I saying? Oh yeah! Being Cupid's Assistant! It can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I mean repeatedly helping people over and over and over about their problems is so effing tiring but I also feel satisfied knowing I helped someone.

*~~*

It's Monday, the absolute worst day of the week, I mean seriously who hates Mondays as well? Can I have a show of hands?

I'm on my way to class when-

I'm Tackled to the ground -.-

I groaned. Who could this be?

My scowl turns into a grin when I realize it's my best friend Mckenzie aka Mack Henderson. Long time best friend from kindergarden. I could never replace her.

"Hey gurlll"She trailed off laughing.

"Hello to you too Mack!" I laughed.

"Isn't it a lovely day? The birds are chirping, the breeze is blowing cool and you look so amazing today , did you do something to your hair?"

Oh hell no! This isn't Mack. She not this peppy. especially on A MONDAY?!?

This should be good.

"Okay Mckenzie what is it this time?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing, my bestest girl friend! I'm just really happy today!"

"Okay.." I trailed off.

3..

2..

1..

"Okay... You got me!"

Hell yeah!

"I have a crush" she says Softly.

Didn't see that one coming.

Mack stopped dating after her 3 year relationship with Austin Phillips didn't work out. That prick cheated on her. He found her kissing another wait for it... wait for it...

Guy.

You heard right.. Guy!

Well, at least Austin's embracing his inner sexuality now Hehe! K not helping. She was crushed and never to date again.

Yeah, I know. Dramatic Much. But I could see where she's coming from everyone has that one boy who crushed their heart

....

Whatever! I squealed! Gathering the attention of some Sophmores.

'Sorry'I muttered. but quickly got my attention back to my best friend.

"So who is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Evan Stone" she says shyly.

Aww she's blushing! I know Evan, he's a sweet guy and I remember sitting behind him in Chemistry last year.

"Aww that's sweet!"

She looked so vulnerable talking about him, I just wanted to pinch her little cheeks.

'Creepy much'

Shut up sub-conscious.

"Anyway Mack I have to get to class, I don't wanna be late! Bye" I said before scampering off.

"Bye Kye!" I heard her say.

While some despiced Math I absoloutely loved it!

Why? Math shows that every problem has an answer.

Same in relationships.

Wink, Wink .;)
As I took my seat at the middle section Mr. Hall came in.

Phew! Just in the nick of time!

After about 15 minutes someone walked in. I didn't pay much attention though. I only looked up when Mr. Hall started talking.

'Class, I'd like to introduce Ashton Woods, he's new here so please make him feel welcome'

I took one look at him and decided he was bad news. He was kinda hot though. Key word "Kinda"

I mean All black? I mean c'mon Goshhh!

'Now I'd like someone to show him around'

I looked around and rolled my eyes.

The girls were pulling their shirts down trying to look all innocent and 'perf' as they call it.

G-A-G-G-I-N-G.

"Kylie"

My head snapped to Mr. Hall with wide eyes. I could feel the jealous stares burning from all sides.

My eyes then snapped to 'Ashton'

He smirked.

Oh great. He's on of 'those boys'

Joy.

Noted Sarcasm.