Afterwards

Michael's POV...

We finally.made it back to the house after finishing our mission. I stopped the car and got out, walking to the other side to get Giselle out the passenger. She was still a bit loopy, but it will probably subside once she gets back in the house. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms, carrying her to the house. I walked in to see Joseph and his crew sitting on the couch. I held up a finger, letting them know I'd be right back as I took Giselle to her room and softly lye her down on her bed. She opened her eyes and softly grabbed my shirt.

"Where are you going..?" She asked slowly.

"I'm going downstairs,I have a meeting. Get some sleep." I spoke. She nodded her head while laying back and drifting off to sleep. I smiled at her and left her room, making my way downstairs.

I walked over to the empty recliner and sat down, waiting for Joseph to chew me out.

"I specifically told you to get the money, WITHOUT making a scene. I could've sworn I told you that.... Do you know how much damage you've done, the fact that you...." Joseph began, but I soon tuned him out. I was tired of him. I did the job and I got his money. Why is he complaining? He has no reason..

"SO NOW YOURE NOT LISTENING! Boy,dont play with me..." Joseph screamed but then began to control his temper.

" I hear you Joseph. It's just that the pl-" I began but was soon interrupted...again. I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't matter. Don't do it again. Or it's your ass." Joseph concluded while getting up to leave with his minions.

I really hate him.

Breezy(Chris Brown) and Smooth(Tyrese Gibson) walked in.

I pulled a wad of 100's out of my pocket and gave it to them.
"Can you go get a shit ton of Chinese food for me? I know Giselle is probably gonna have the munchies or something when she wakes up." I spoke. They nodded.

"Sure man, we gotchu." They said heading out of the house. I plopped down on the couch and closed my eyes, thinking about how left this day went. At least now we get time to relax after all the hard work we've done.

Which is just what I need right now.