School Day

Crona's Views:

Maka was watching me and Kid from the back, I could feel it. She seemed to be mad at something but what it was I could not tell, but wanted to know.
Kid sighed as he leans back looking at Crona "what's wrong?" he asked curiously. I sighed and tilted my head looking at Kid now "i-its nothing, just thinking ya know," I said as best as I could without showing much to what I was actually thinking and looking at. Maka sighed as she looks at Soul and Black Star sitting at a bench together, talking. Crona gets up and holds Kids hand and walks off, saying goodbye and heads to class.

Maka's Views:

"Hey Soul, Star, GET TO CLASS ALREADY!!" I yelled at them. Soul growls a little and looks at Maka "fine fine fine, miss pissy pants," said Soul. I growl and watch the two leave. She sighs and closes her eyes quite annoyed to see Soul and Star, aka Black Star, close, and Crona AND Kid together.
I sighed and took a deep breather as I soon got to class, same one as Crona, thankfully we have the same class, I need to talk to him. Crona was sitting near the middle, close to Maka and a few other friends, Liz and Patty. Maka kept her eyes on the paper but ever so often she would glance over at Crona.
Crona sighed as he thinks to himself, but what could it be? I bet its Kid!! Crona looked to the side seeing me look at him, he had a questioned look upon his face causing me to look back at my paper.
____________
After Class

>Lunch<
____________

Nobody's Views:

Maka had given Crona a note, saying "meet me after lunch, in the library." So of course Crona agreed to meet her after class, which now ended.

Maka's Views:

I sighed waiting for Crona as I leaned back on a shelf, humming anxiously. Crona had just walked in whispering Maka's name to see where she was. I waved and looked at Crona and smiles softly. Crona walked over confused. I looked into his eyes angrily, I adjusted myself as I was close to him. "Are you and Kid dating for real! I thought it was a bluff and you guys were joking around and just doing this!" I asked him and told him bluntly without regret. Crona's eyes widened as he blushes softly and looks at Maka "w-well..... yes I am Maka," he looked away. I stood there, frozen, unable to move, it was like my heart stopped. I looked at Crona "y...you" I looked away "YOU JERK!" I said as I ran off. Crona's eyes widened as he watches Maka leave. She seemed hurt, annoyed, in pain....

Heart broken.

Crona's Views:

My eyes widened at the sudden change of emotions Maka put out, leaving me speechless.

Jerk? How am I a JERK!~

I looked around seeing if anyone heard, which, THANK GOD, nobody was in. I sighed walking out as I spotted Soul and Star together as I tilted my head, Star said "what's up with Maka, she looks so angry." I sighed and looked down then at them "I...honestly don't know," I said, for I didn't. "Well I hope she's alright," Star said and Soul agreed. I nodded "see ya," I said as I walked off into my next class.
_________________
<<TIME SKIP>>
_________________

Crona's Views:

I sighed walking back to my place leaving the others, for I didn't want to talk to anyone, I couldn't stand being thought of as a JERK. I sighed stepping on the ground as it was a little wet, little rain drops formed falling down, I could feel it on my head. I soon got to my place opening the door, as I stepped in Kid was behind me. I turned as he said "Crona what's the matter? You seem a bit down lately," he asked. I sighed and looked at him "it's nothing...just...Maka." Kids eyes glared at mine with fire "what did she do what did she say?" he asked me. I shrugged "she called me...a jerk, then ran off crying, I don't know why," I looked down. Kid sighed "don't worry to much about it." I sighed and looked at him and nodded, though I knew I would worry. I walked inside and held Kids hands as we walk to the couch and cuddle, I needed to have a small moment with him to at least feel his warmth.
Kid smiles and nuzzles into my neck as we watch a very good movie. "I love you, Crona," Kid said. I blushed softly and closes my eyes "I love you more."

I love him....~