The Dream

The night came and went as if another waterfall flew down and never stopped going on, as so did my dream. It felt so real, as if it
kept on going and going on without an end, like falling water from a cliff and falling to the ground. But what was strange about this dream was that it was about that stalker of mine, the figure, why I don't know but it was as if he was chasing me...as if he...he was trying to contain me into a room.

DREAM::

"I...it's cold in here" I said with a shaky voice, I could see my breathe like a cold smoke flowing against my skin. The coldness was taking over as I could feel my hands freeze into some source of ice. I pulled my hands into my vision and began to panic at the form that took place upon my hands. It was scary, yes but I couldn't waste time here and just dilly dally. But as time went past I could see my feet were turning to ice, like my hands were. But as they increased and my breathe felt like it was decreasing I had raised my hand up dropping it down, it had shattered into small pieces of ice, I couldn't take it I didn't want to freeze to a ice cube! I stood up after a long scream of agony, but as I did I saw the figure I saw before stand in front of me, with red eyes and a dark evil grin with sharp white teeth, like a sharks shining through the darkness. He reached over to me. His hands reached up to my arm, my broken and frozen one, and grabbed it warming my body and creating another arm just for me. As he finished what he was doing I had pulled away and began to run, but it was all black, all empty and nowhere to go. The figure was laughing and the laughing echoed to every corner I was running to.
"Its time my bunny" he got closer by each minute and second that passed within the hour. Crona ran and ran as much and best he could in his black like dress. Kid smirked as he was gaining up and soon grabbed Crona with his firm arm. Crona looked at the figure and saw it was Kid, his eyes widened as he squirmed a bit and tried to move. Kid growled at him and chuckled as he leaned in and whispered in Crona's ear saying "you're mine." He licked Crona's neck up an down as he kissed down spreading his legs apart. Crona whimpered at the touch that Kid gave him, giving Crona much pleasure. Crona groaned but as Kid bent down and pulled the dress Crona had on and grabbed his length and opened his mouth--

~Why goes this feel so real?

End Of Dream::

Nobody's View::

He awoke soon after, but within that he had a big bulge between his legs, he blushes as he thought of the dream he had and squirmed, unwillingly he started to stroke himself so nobody will know, for some reason this dream had turned him on.

Ragnarok finally awoke from a long slumber, he came from behind Crona and smirked as he saw he was jerking himself. Ragnarok laughed and narrowed his eyes "the hell Crona!?" He laughed as Crona jumped and his face was all fired up like he was going to explode soon. He moaned as he finished and as he did he had soon cummed lightly, he growls at Ragnarok and blushes "WHY WERE YOU WATCHING!!" Crona asked, a bit annoyed and very much embarrassed. Ragnarok just laughs and sits on Crona's head and sighs as he goes back to hiding. "You woke me up that's WHY I saw." "keep it more low next time." He said before disappearing once again. Crona growls as he sat up and washed himself and his bed off.
______

School
______

Crona's View::

I walked to school that day, it's been a few days sense that incident with my little stalker. It was more or less a dream now and it seemed as if it never happened. But why today? WHY did I dream of him and him being Kid? It was strange, I mean yes I do like Kid but I wouldn't think he was gay or Bi.

Black Star* along with Tsubaki, Kid, Soul, Maka, Liz and Patty were all walking towards me as they had sawn me walking from a distance, Maka was trying to get my attention but I didn't see it so I jumped when they came close and yelled my name. I snapped out of my trance of thinking as I looked up seeing Maka's bright smile and Black Stars goofy face, and with Patty as well. I chuckled a bit as Liz waved and just did that as always, I waved back. Kid was walking alongside them as he was staring me down like a doggy trying to get it's bone. I noticed this and quickly turned away before our eyes lock together. I sighed as I looked around then back to them, seeing Kid made me think of my dream and with that thought in my head it made me blush when I looked at Kid. Kid smiles as he greets me as always and smirks a bit, but WHY a smirk? He smiles and asks "so how was your dream?~" he chuckled as if he knew what it was, which in all creeped me the hell out. I blush darkly as I look down "I..um didn't have one." I mumbled underneath my breathe. He sighed and chuckled "awe well that stinks." he said and motioned everyone back to the school so they weren't late.

~Could He Be