"I'm sorry about that guys." Charles said his eyes swollen and one big lump on his head. A sweat rolled down our faces. "Ok Asuna what did you call us here for."
"Well first of all... I am not Kuran." Waiting a reaction, there was none. I looked at them confused. "We know." Ken said. "How did you know?"
"When the meet up happened few weeks or days back."
"Why didn't you tell me!"
"You wouldn't have believed us."
"I would if it was you guys."
"You will just asked us 'where is your proof."
"Yeah..."
"Well anyways i am still not sure."

Everyone groaned and said "see even though you are the one that said that you still don't believe it." Alice said. "How do i know if it's really true?" I asked. "You saw what you saw, that was you and you only." Charles said sighing to himself. "But.." "Don't waste my blood for nothing." He continued his eyes closed. Everyone gave a weird look, saying something like that making everyone move to the door. 'He had an aura of a brother, I didn't feel this when i was with Kaname'. "What does that even mean?" "What else do you want? How many more proof do you want for you to believe that we are your real brothers?" Kyle asked annoyed. "Please i do apologize but she had been like this since she was young. She didn't believe anything. Well she did if she had proof." Ken explained.

I kind of sit there blushing looking like a cat with cat ears and tail waging it innocently. "Are you serious? Why did you raise her like this Rin?" Kyle said mad exiting the door, but just he was about to exit i put up a barrier not letting him go. The same barrier when Yuki and Ruka. Cutting him as he tried to get out. All our head was bowed, our eyes covered by out hair. "Wha? What is this I can't get out?" He asked pissed. "Take that back now Kyle. I might be like this but don't blame it on Rin." Getting carried away by my emotions again. He flinched as he saw our murderous glare, "just take it back Kyle." Aries said through a sigh. "Fine i am sorry to have said that Rin." Ashamed of himself. "What now?" Ken asked. "Rin why don't you tell me where i came from? I will believe you." I said desperately wanting to know the truth." Just as you said you were never a Kuran. Can't you see the difference between you and them but look at these three they are somewhat look like you." She said unsure looking for the similarities of the three with me. "Why did you only tell me now?" Tears welling in my eyes. "You never asked." She replied sad. "I never knew."

"Anyways now that you know that you are what are you gonna do?" Kaito asked sad for some reason. "I don't know. Cause I don't feel like i found something out. But enough with this we should go and take a rest." "I see then see you guys later."

Everyone had exit the door, it was alice and i left in the room. Well of course this is our room. "How do you feel now that you have finally found out that you are from a royal family?" Alice asked on her bed." I still can't believe it. I want to meet my parents." I said as i stared at the ceiling. "Does that mean that you are going to go and leave us?" Shock i pushed myself up with my elbow and said to her. "What where did you get that from? Just because that I finally found out who my real family is doesn't mean i leave behind the family i had before. Which is you guys. You were there, it was a lot of fun spending time with you guys." I said angry at her for saying that i will leave them behind. Silence filled the room but an awkward one.

"Alice i got a question for you." Lying back down as i put a cheeky smile on. "Y-yes what is it Asuna?" Looking to my side i smiled at her creepily earning a frighten look back. "What is it don't look at me like that." Covering herself with her soft silky blanket. "Are you and Kaito you know?" I asked lifting my two index finger making it met meaning 'together'. She didn't have to answer with words by her actions she was already seen through. "W-what of c-course not." Stuttering as she buried herself even more. "Come on its me be honest. For how long?" I continued to tease. "For two weeks." She answered covering herself completely. "What how come you didn't tell us?" I asked excited.