Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Fluttershy stood there watching the love that was forming inside of Spike and Rarity. If you were to see inside her, her heart would have a bunch of cracks cracking towards the center of it. She was on the verge of tears when someone called for her, “Fluttershy!”

Fluttershy turned to see who was calling her. She saw her father there. She went over to him. “Everyone here, you know your place,” he told his group of gross men. He then poked his head into the wagon that they were now living in. “You turn on the tears.”

Then Twilight and Rarity had walked by them. Discord got close to them. “Please come this way. Here's a child who hasn't eaten today,” he told Twilight. He then brought Twilight into the wagon. Twilight told Rarity to stay outside. “Save a life, and spare some bits. You will have be greatly cherished.”

Madame Chrysalis gave a good long stare at Twilight. Then she gasped. Discord looked at her. “Wait a minute,” she said. “I know you,” Madame Chrysalis told Twilight. She then turned to her husband. “Don't you remember?”

Discord nodded his head. “You're the mare that took Rarity away from us,” Discord confronted Twilight.

Twilight quickly thought up something and said, “What are you saying? I don't know you.”

“Oh, please,” Discord gawked. “You know me, I know you.”

“And you better pay up! That girl doesn't come cheap,” Madame Chrysalis said.

“It's the police disappear! Run for it! It's Applejack!” Fluttershy yelled from outside.

Everyone in the wagon went outside and saw Inspector Applejack standing there with two other police ponies. Twilight quickly grabbed Rarity and they ran off.

“I know this mare over here,” Applejack said referring to Twilight. “I know his name and his trade. Have you seen him m'sieur?” she asked Discord. She then turned back to Twilight, but she was gone. “Where did she go?”

“He is really hard to catch I hear,” Discord told Applejack getting closer to her. “Did you see that mare behind her? That is the filly he stole from me.”

“And me!” Madame Chrysalis called from behind him.

“Yeah, both of us,” Discord said. “Now shut up.”

“She heard my name and started running, everything all points to her,” Applejack said. She then thought for a second. “Everyone go about your business! Clear this garbage off the street!”

With that, everyone went back to their daily lives like Inspector Applejack had never come. “Rarity, now I remember,” Fluttershy said talking to herself. “I can't believe that was her. We were children together. Now look at her, then look at me,” she said looking down at her dirty fur.

Spike then ran up to her. “Fluttershy, who was that?” he asked seeming fascinated.

“Just some mare,” Fluttershy lied. She didn't want to tell him that she knew her.

“Can you find her for me?” Spike asked.

“What will you give me?” Fluttershy asked sounding greedy.

Spike smiled. “I'll give you anything you want,” he told her.

“Um...” Fluttershy thought. Spike then reached into his coat pocket and pulled out 5 shiny gold bits. He gave them to her, but she gave it back to him. “No, thank you. I don't need it,” Fluttershy told him. She then started to walk away.

“Fluttershy, please, do this for me,” Spike called. Fluttershy turned back around. “Find her, do anything you need to. Just don't tell your father.”

Fluttershy smiled and nodded. She had to do this for him.