Mr Stump

Smut

College had sucked all day. The only thing keeping you going was the fact you had music last which was with Mr Stump.

Everybody thought he was hot, all the girls used to fight for front row seats and constantly raise their hands to say they were stuck so he would come over to help them.

You however sat at the back of the class on your own with one headphone in, keeping to yourself.

''Y/N'' your head shoots up quickly when you realise he's calling your name.

''Yes sir?'' You nervously murmur back.

''Three times I had to call your name. You can stay back at the end of class so I can teach you how to listen'' he glares at you with a slight smirk and you feel very intimidated.

You blush and quickly look down and get back on with your work. After a few minutes you feel someone sit in the chair next to you and realise it's Mr Stump.

''Homework?'' Is all he says whilst staring right into your eyes.

You feel yourself getting redder and redder and you bite your lip. He brings up his hand and pulls your lip from your teeth. ''Well?'' He asks with his eyebrows furrowing.

Shit it's at home. ''I..I have done it. It's just at home''

''Well Miss Y/L/N, that no good. Looks like I'm going to have to teach you about being on time as well as listening'' he gives you a wink then gets up and walks to gather other students homework. You exhale and try to compose yourself.

The bell rings and all the student being packing there things and leaving the classroom. You start to get butterflies in your tummy as you get nervous about being along with Mr Stump.

''Y/N come over here'' he calls after all the students are gone. Stroking the table he wants you to sit at with his fingers.

You sat down in your chair and he perched himself on the table. ''Now, you know I don't like it when I'm ignored. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you'' you inhale sharply at his words, they were so seductive.

''Stand up'' he demands and you comply. He grabs your hand and leads you into the music studio where he locks the door behind him.

''Strip for me'' he asks with dominant eyes and you being to take of your clothes leaving you in just your underwear. ''You are so pretty Y/N. But you are also a very naughty girl'' he growls at you and you feel yourself getting wet.

He moves forward and kissed you on the lips forcefully and you kiss him back. He forces his way in, dominating you with his tongue. You weren't complaining, you'd dreamt of this moment for a long time.

He breaks away from the kiss leaving you breathless. ''Now you will do exactly as I say. Got it?''

You nod your head. ''Excuse me?''

''Sorry. Y..Yes Sir''

''Good girl. Now bend over that table'' he starts to unbuckle his belt and you know what's coming.

''Now you know the rules of my classroom. And you deliberately disobeyed them. So you deserve this punishment don't you Y/N?''

''Yes Sir'' you whisper out and his whips you with his belt. And it felt good, you felt yourself getting wetter every time he whipped you.

He then drops his belt to the floor and you feel him flip you onto your back lying across the table. ''Are you going to behave for me now Y/N?'' He growls at you whilst taking off you bra and panties whilst he was still fully dressed.

''I promise'' you manage to breathe out lightly and grab hold of his thin black tie and pull him towards you into a passionate kiss.

He breaks away from the kiss breathless. ''Now did I say you could do that Miss Y/L/N?''

''No Sir, but I just want you really bad''

He gives you a sly smirk and studies your body. ''Beg for me'' he slowly runs two fingers through your wetness making you squirm and yearn for more.

''P-please Sir, p-please I need you''

''What do you need Y/N? This?'' He slams two fingers inside you making you moan out loud. ''Or maybe you want something a bit bigger?''

''Oooh sir.. I-I want you. Please''

He quickly takes of his shirt and tie and pulls down his trousers(pants) and boxers. He lines himself up and without warning slams himself in to you. You scream out his name and he makes a low moan as he enters you and starts moving at a fast pace.

''That's right baby, keep moaning my name'' he starts speeding up thrusting faster and harder. Your back starts to arch up and he moves one hand down to your clit.

O-oh S-sir.. Please, I'm close'' you moan out loud. ''Come for me Y/N''.
And with that you release all over him, he quickly exits you and pulls you off the table down to your knees.

He pushes himself into your mouth before you even know what's going on and quickly starts thrusting into you making you gag.

''That's right honey, take all of me.. Oh fuck'' you start to move your head up and down his length, stroking what you couldn't fit. You run your tongue over the tip and this sends him over the edge.

He cums all in your mouth and you swallow him all up. He grabs your hand and bring you back up to your feet.

''Are you going to behave from now on?'' He pants and places a kiss on your lips.

''Hmm, I don't know. I quite like what happens when I'm bad''

And with that you put back on all of your clothes and walk out the room, leaving Mr Stump looking at you with wanting eyes.

--------

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter..

I'm always open for any requests you have and will try my best :)

Sorry if like your American and I'm using English words..XD