4. The Golden Boy Met The Golden Girl

Marshal, Kezia, and Zachary on the side》

The Golden Boy Met The Golden Girl

Do you remember when I say that this place was mostly filled by half of my school population and Lazuardi High? well let me tell you something that sometimes this place can be filled by either most of Lazuardi's High student or mine. It based on your lucky day, and today, unfortunately isn't the one.

Sometimes I wonder, why is this place hasn't commit the World War 3 yet, this place is such a hellhole for these two rivals school.

So yeah, ladies and gentleman. I may or may not be just go trough the Rival terittory. And it took me minutes to realized that I just bumped myself to the one and only Great and Powerful rival, a.k.a The nerd, Zachary Leonard.

It goes like this, One day when me and Marshal laughing like an idiot at the lobby, we heard the bell rang and I decided to go to my next class, not with Marshal because he had his free period and going home.

When I walking down the hallway I feel all the excitement in my blood. What can I say? our next class it's Math, and I just love Math so much. Don't judge, fella.

You may think like 'what a nerd she is.' But when I say that I love math, I did mean it. It just that Math has it's own unique that makes me want to solve every problem that it has. And no, I didn't solve the problem easily, and I do have struggled when I solve it. Just like everyone.

So giggle all along my way to my Math class, but decided to stop by my locker because I forgot something, and accidentally bumped into someone. With my poor ass on the floor as I muttered "Sorry I didn't mean to-" while looking up and found The Nerd himself, his minion, and The jocks staring at me.

I gasp.

What did I got my self into.

I completely speech until he smirking, and says "Look what we got here, the Golden kid of Alexandria."

I gulp.

shit. he knew.

So being the genius I am, I replied with a good comeback. Or at least that's what I thought. shush.

"Well, hello nerd." I smiled. And of course he looked shocked, and so does his friends, then I saw the glint of his eyes but he quickly cover it up.

"What did you just called me?" he titled his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"A nerd?"

"Woa-" he chuckled, "If I'm a nerd then what are you? Aren't you a nerd too?"

"Yeah, well.. I guess I am." I snorted, not that I complaint.

"Sure you are, you're the ultimate nerd tho, since you have no friends at all." he said smirking.

"Listen here, I didn't mind if you called me nerd or whatever because I am, but just in case you didn't know, I do have friend, even bestfriend. The name Marshal, he goes to your school too. But since you the stereotype kind of nerd, I'm pretty sure that you doesn't know him." when he about to reply I quickly added "and for your information, I enjoyed have no friends at all than have fake friends like yours." I'm grinning from ear to ear and make the two front teeth of me visible.

"Burn.." I heard his friends says, Oh its the Jock, smirking. See what I mean? what kind of friend he is. Didn't he should like the one who supporting him or something?

I see the anger trough his eyes, and when he about to answers once again, The jock says "Zachy, we'll be late."

Zachy? pfttt I burst into laughing. They're glaring at me so I stopped.

"Well, I guess see you when I see you again, Nerd." I winked, I rushly walked to my locker. No, not because I didn't want to get late to class, I honestly don't care about that anymore, I just didn't want them to chasing me then crashed me into the wall and then I die.

te-he.

you're such a drama queen.

Alright brain, forget what I've just said. They might won't do that to you, but I will. So watch your word if you don't want to get crashed.

like you would do that. I was you, remember?

Oh yea, you right. Stupid me.

yes, you are so stu-

If you didn't stop, I will-

I'm sorry, no no don't kill me, nooo

Geez, my brain. And you say I'm the drama queen.

***

My should be oh so wonderful Math class went blurred.

first

I'm late to my math class which I never was.

second

There's someone who pissed me off the most, and who's it going to be? of course the jerk himself, Zachy boy.

Zachy, pftt I like that.

third

I'm lost to that nerd. It's start when the teacher give us a task and we supposed to answer, and of course no one intended to, and leaving me and him to answer. And suddenly It becames like who the first one to answer and all, while the class already parted by two party which is from my school and from his. And the worst part is that they blamed me because I'm losing with that jerk! How could they do that it's not like they helping me to solve the problem or something. Ugh.

So yeah ladies and gentlemen, I'm going home and I started to hate math. No kidding. well, not really hate, it's uh.. sort of.

Anyway, what a wonderful day is today.

note the sarcasm? good. we should be bestfriends!

or nah? I don't do friends.

---

Boring chapter? I know, sorry it just that I have this trouble to express my imagination then writing it properly. And if you had seen some grammatical error don't bother to just tell me okay, English is not my first language. I'm currently from Indonesia. :)